Downfall builds - Bearcat/Mustang. * * F I N I S H E D* *

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, May 28, 2010, 01:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

OI !!

When you clowns have finished thread-jacking, can one of you send me a PM. Grrrrrrrr  :angry:
:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Ian the Kiwi Herder

No pics just yet, but the little Bearcat has had it's first coats of paint, as this is written, the theatre bands have been sprayed on all the flying surfaces and the fuselage. Once masked the 'Sky' has gone-on in thre thin coats, this too has been masked ready for the Dark Slate Grey..... Yep a FAA Bearcat......

......Betcha weren't expecting that !  :wacko:

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

John Howling Mouse

Wow...completely spellbound over here.  Back to you, Ian.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

All Xtracolour enamels, Sky, Dark Slate Grey, Extra Dark Sea Grey. Pre and post shaded. First time attempt at post shading, looks a little heavy handed in these photos, but after decals a little more weathering and matting down the effect should recede a little - much like my hairline.

Thanks for all the kind words so far on these two. Next ..... Stickers !

Ian

* = but no instrument panel. (it fell out)   :banghead:

Confuscious (maybe)

srkirad

cammo looks great on Bearcat, you've only lightened darker patches a bit more than you should... they look quite faded now, but after wash and other weathering techniques it should be good ;)
There's a grey place between black and white, but everyone does have the right to choose the path that he takes...
Administrator of Serbian modelling forum "Maketarski Kutak"
www.maketarskikutak.com

sideshowbob9

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

ysi_maniac

I DO LOVE Bearcat! And, of course, I do love your model! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:
Will die without understanding this world.

NARSES2

Looking good Ian. Always liked the Bearcat was looking at the ones in my stash the other day and thinking  :wacko:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

FAR148

Ian,
That Bearcat looks wicky awesome! :wub: Can't wait to see her with her stickers.

Keep up the good work,
Steven L  :thumbsup:

Cliffy B

"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous