Coventry~Warwicks Show 27th June 2010

Started by Radish, June 03, 2010, 02:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

Might be able to make this, fingers crossed. :party:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

PR19_Kit

I'll be there, after all I have to take the PR19 back to its birthplace......  -_- ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

lancer

Much as I wanted to make it, circumstances conspired against me so I'll have to givi it a miss again this year. Sorry chaps.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Radish

You'll be missed mate. Hope to see you at the AGM.
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

NARSES2

Other commitments mean I won't be there so enjoy yourselves lads, hope the weather stays nice for you.

See you all at the AGM
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

lancer

Quote from: Radish on June 23, 2010, 12:17:01 AM

Cheers terry. I'll be at the AGM though, someones gotta bring Chris you know!! :ph34r: :ph34r:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

lenny100

We hope to be down as well, bringing my two new kits, a sea harrier asw, and the sea hawk
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

Martin H

Quote from: lancer on June 23, 2010, 08:00:55 AM
Quote from: Radish on June 23, 2010, 12:17:01 AM

Cheers terry. I'll be at the AGM though, someones gotta bring Chris you know!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

I hope your moter as a good o2 supply LOL
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

nev

Hmmm, now contemplating a flying visit with the England game at 3pm!  Stay till 1 and then dash back...
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Radish

Gods, yes, England v Germany. I think I prefer the show.

Geoff

I just got back from Portugal so I should be able to come.

Radish

kitbasher

I will be working this weekend at AeroExpo, so I lok forward to seeing some pics from the show after the weekend.  Have fun!
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Mossie

Not going to make it now unfortunately.  Going to be like this a lot with shows this year, it's just going to be difficult for me to commit.  I'm sure I'll get to one, maybe the SIG meet.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Radish

That's a shame...and did someone mention "pictures"?

Explain, please ;D ;D ;D ;D