Spinosaurus M.

Started by cthulhu77, June 07, 2010, 06:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu77

For my birthday, a friend of mine gave me a Spinosaurus tooth from a recent dig...too cool...so of course I have to build a replica, don't I ????

ChernayaAkula

A real Spinosaurus tooth?  :o That really is way cool! I'd have thought they were even rarer than hen's teeth! :lol:

One thing I remember reading about them was that the only skeleton (up to that point) was lost in an air raid during WWII somewhere in Germany.

What are you basing this build on?

Can't wait for further instalments!  :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Mossie

Yeah, v. cool!  I guess it is a hens tooth, sort of, in an evoloutionary sense! :lol:  Looking forward to seeing Spinosaurus spring to life. :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

The Rat

Quote from: cthulhu77 on June 07, 2010, 06:00:27 PM...so of course I have to build a replica, don't I ????

As the French would say, "de rigueur". Keep posting!  :thumbsup:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

cthulhu77

apophenia

So, T.rex becomes S. maroccanus? Very cool!

cthulhu77

Quote from: apophenia on June 08, 2010, 02:31:45 PM
So, T.rex becomes S. maroccanus? Very cool!

Most astute !  Yep, it is from that dig.

sotoolslinger

Very cooool :mellow: That is gonna be one very scary monster :wub: :wub: :wub: :bow: :bow: :bow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

cthulhu77

Thanks !!!! It should have a nice dio at the nats...how about some sticky foam?

sotoolslinger

MMMMMM Tasty foam :wub:
For all y'all that ain't had the pleasure of meeting Cthulhu , study the background in that pic  :wub: That is a WALL in his place
I amuse me.

cthulhu77

The dining room seemed to be appropriate for the pics...sanded down the foam a bit this morning:

philp

Looking good Greg.

Hoping for a tour of the Cthulhu Hacienda in August.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

cthulhu77

The door is always open !!!    :cheers:

More sanding to do today, and filling, and sanding...PSR   :banghead:

sotoolslinger

You know you love it ;D :rolleyes: I am also bringing you some greeblies for the steam engine next week :thumbsup:
I amuse me.

cthulhu77

Sweet !!  If you have any 1/35th or so tank tracks let me know as well...

The Spinosaurus hands are getting underway: