Elegant Phantom 1/48

Started by G.Marcat, June 27, 2010, 12:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G.Marcat

The Candy Cane stripes  on the my personal Air Force Special Phantom are ready:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

G.Marcat

I'm loving the Alclads....

kerick

Nice painting skills! Want to paint my builds?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

G.Marcat

Quote from: kerick on July 09, 2012, 03:22:06 PM
Nice painting skills! Want to paint my builds?

NOT because You will be surprised by the my photoshop skills  ;D ;D ;D ;D

McColm

I'm still having problems putting my photos up on this site, is there a shortcut?

NARSES2

They need to go on an external photo hosting site and then you can link from there. It's done that way because of space issues. It's sounds a pain but once you get the hang of it then it's quite easy. I use Photobucket but others are available. Any problems PM me and I'll go into more detail

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

G.Marcat

The last days glossed the upper surfaces and then used the new Tamiya Black Panel line accent.

Today it's time to apply the decals:

Used a selection of decals from spare sheets.

The good news is that this time the decals are reacting when I use over them the setting solution! MIRACLE.

Old Wombat

Looking very, very good! :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Guy
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

G.Marcat

Quote from: Old Wombat on July 22, 2012, 07:40:40 AM
Looking very, very good! :thumbsup:

I'm working to the last details, if all go well the kit will be ready before of end of the next week.

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

G.Marcat

Quote from: Mossie on July 22, 2012, 01:35:07 PM
Can't wait to see it! :wub:

The wait is over.

The "modernized"  Phantom is 99.99% ready, I need only to clean  a little amount of details and all is OK.

Old Wombat

Sweet! :thumbsup:

That is one beautifully conceived & executed aircraft build, Mr Marcat! Awesome! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: ;D

:cheers:

Guy
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Ed S

Excellent!!!!!  This turned out to be a spectacularly successful kitbash.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.