Main Menu
O

1 Week GB?

Started by Overkiller, June 28, 2010, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overkiller

Taiidantomcat

It is about time since I just finished my "one week" build today! (almost a whole year  :banghead: )
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Shasper

It's usually around the end of August or the beginning of September, eh give or take.
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

sotoolslinger

I'm ready :blink: (not really) :rolleyes: But let's do it :thumbsup:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

puddingwrestler

I am always ready. I'd rather like to do a customized Japanes tri-wheeler truck this time. Maybe the original Daihatsu Midget... sure I can squeeze an Arii 1/32 kit into a week. I'll have to order it of course, and it'll take ages to arrive, so I'd better get me skates on, eh?
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

anthonyp

It's Nev's baby, so whenever he decides to do it.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

nev

Gimme a day or so to sort it out.....I'll be back!
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Eddie M.

I can't believe I'm gonna do it, but I'm in....With 7 plus projects going, what's one more?
Look behind you!

puddingwrestler

Quote from: Eddie M. on June 29, 2010, 04:52:16 PM
I can't believe I'm gonna do it, but I'm in....With 7 plus projects going, what's one more?
One for every day of the week eh?
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Ed S

I'm ready for this one.  I've got the model on the shelf and I've finished collecting the various parts and pieces I need.  July or August work just fine for me. 

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Mossie

Sooner rather than later would suit me. :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

ChernayaAkula

I'm in!  :thumbsup: Even got a couple of kits earmarked just for this.

Regarding the dates, how about first half of August?
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

philp

I will be up for this but will be at the US Nats Aug 4-7.

Earlier would be nice then I might have something new, finished for the What If table.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

nev

Just checked my calendar as to when I'll actually be around: Fri 20th August to Sunday 29th August is the preliminary proposal.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Ed S

We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.