Main Menu
O

1 Week GB?

Started by Overkiller, June 28, 2010, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

Ah well, that's probably me out, but you never know. :( Never mind!  :party:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

puddingwrestler

I shall lay in stocks of stuff. Regretably it does not seem to fall on any of my porliferation of mid semester or mid term holidays. Oh well.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

sotoolslinger

Rats. I think I have to do 12 hour night shifts all through Aug. :banghead: :banghead:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Shasper

Prelem dates sound almost doable for me . . . My GF's bday is right smack in the middle of it, but knowing my build ethic I could work around it ;-)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

puddingwrestler

Think laterally! Convince her to have a model building themed birthday man!

NARSES2

I'm around at the start of the week so might be able to give it a go
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nev

The other option is Friday 16th July to Sunday 25th July.  Initially I rejected this because its the SIG AGM on the 24th, but then again we could all be sat in the education centre at Coventry trying to finish stuff together!

Let me know what you all think and I'll make an arbitrary decision on Monday.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Mossie

That's much better for me, but it means I really have to kick my @rse in to gear to try & work out what I want to build!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

Better for me as well Nev  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

philp

I also like the July date but will have to get done early as hoping to go to Idaho to see the Blue Angels on either the 24th or 25th.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Eddie M.

JULY???? Okay, sounds good to me...;)
Look behind you!

Taiidantomcat

I will be in as best I can no matter the date so what works for everyone else works for me. I love this GB and look forward to it  :cheers:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Weaver

An easyish project just dropped into my lap, so I'll be in (if RW cr4p gives me half a chance..... :rolleyes:)
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

ChernayaAkula

Think the July date would work better for me as well.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

puddingwrestler

If it's July, we need confirmation soon as that's less than two weeks away and people might need to get materials/models in for this (I know I do!).
So, as the LOLcats would say; "I can haz confirmation?"