Cheap Craft knives in the UK

Started by NARSES2, July 02, 2010, 10:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Stuck my head in The Works this am (the remainder book, stationers, art materials chain) and they had packs of 4 disposable craft knives for 99p ! Yup under 25p each  ;D They are the type where you slide the blade up the handle and break off the old segments when blunt. Ideal for basic cutting etc
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Army of One

Cool... :thumbsup:..there is a shop in Redhill,opposite Wilky's that sells a set for a couple of quid...included a scalpel type handle and a short fat one with over 10 diff blades......only trouble was the bit u placed the blade in was plastic.....over tighten the screwup bit n........snap...!!!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

beowulf

try the 'poundshop'......10 knives for a quid.......i bin the crap bodies and keep the blades cos i have a decent metal bodied stanley

they also do those that AoO mentions.....same again...bin the handles, keep the blades.....they are not as strong as proper ones tho
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder