RAF F111-O "Stoat" Radar Suppression Aircraft - Finished !

Started by buzzbomb, July 03, 2010, 05:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobra

Awesome & Cool! You did a Great job on that Plane! Hope to see More of Your Great Work! :thumbsup: :cheers:Dan

NARSES2

Not a F.111 fan sorry Greg ( ;D Dunc) but that looks good  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

GTX

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 25, 2010, 02:56:39 AM
Not a F.111 fan sorry Greg ( ;D Dunc) but that looks good  :thumbsup:

Comrade it is truly good work.  But what makes you think I am an F-111 fan?

Regards,

Comrade Gregorski (Commissar of all F-111 GB things)
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Cliffy B

"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

Taiidantomcat

You managed to make an F-111 look good!!!  :wub: :wub: Seriously though--What an incredible job  :bow:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Modelling_Mushi

Love it buzzbomb, very cool indeed  :thumbsup:

On a slightly off-centered view, I wondered at first what a "stoat" was. I thought at first it may have been a north Hull imitation dark beer (as in "Aye lad, come down 't pub an I'll buy ye a pint o' Stoat") but last night I saw a doco on TV and lo and behold, a stoat - taking on and killing a hare that I swear was 4 times bigger than it. Quite a gutsy, acrobatic and bloody patient animal that one (wore the hare down by chasing it at high speed for 40 minutes mind!). So quite appropriate name that, well done, and now one more idiot from down under knows what a stoat is :lol:
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio