Paris Hilton's Air Fleet

Started by Cobra, July 06, 2010, 11:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobra

Hey Guys, an Idea Just Struck Me:What If Paris Hilton had her  Own Private fleet of Aircraft? might Propose something Soon in the Idea Bank but Thought i'd get a Feel First Before Posting.btw, I'm thinking of Anything from a Reproducting of a Dragon Rapide to maybe even a 747! what say You? thanks for looking.Dan

Weaver

I thought the world's air fleet was Paris Hilton's, or at least I thought she thought it.......  :huh::wacko:

What would they be like: grossly tasteless and prone to embarrassing accidents and revelations?  :wacko:

They could automatically deploy the inflatable chutes after landing so that you could fall out of them drunkenly in perfect safety....

They could have transparent undersides and floors, but blacked out cabin windows, so you don't know who you just got an embarrassing view of......

Copies of the cockpit voice recorder tapes would be posted on the internet immediately after every ride.....
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

beowulf

it would have to be something very over priced but ultimatly totally useless with no valid purpose
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

Weaver

Quote from: beowulf on July 07, 2010, 08:30:18 AM
it would have to be something very over priced but ultimatly totally useless with no valid purpose

Indeed, perhaps it should be equipped with noise amplifiers and smoke generators on it's engines and a rudder set at a permanently fixed angle, so that it can fly round in circles drawing as much attention to itself as possible whilst serving no useful purpose.... ;D
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Gary

A note in the fine print of the boarding pass, "Passengers should be double wrapped in latex for their own immune system safety. Navigational aids are not the only aids this aircraft has on board."
Getting back into modeling

Cliffy B

Quote from: Gary on July 07, 2010, 03:09:22 PM
A note in the fine print of the boarding pass, "Passengers should be double wrapped in latex for their own immune system safety. Navigational aids are not the only aids this aircraft has on board."

The FAA would flag it as a bio weapon and the USAF would shoot it down muahahahhahaha  :wacko:
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

beowulf

Quote from: Gary on July 07, 2010, 03:09:22 PM

;D ;D ;D
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

pyro-manic

Where did I leave my Bofors gun?
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Fulcrum

Quote from: pyro-manic on July 08, 2010, 03:59:11 AM
& Stinger, S-300, Patriot, Fighter Interceptors & S.D.I. system
Fulcrums Forever!!!
Master Assembler

Cliffy B

Quote from: Fulcrum on July 09, 2010, 12:45:08 AM
Quote from: pyro-manic on July 08, 2010, 03:59:11 AM
& Stinger, S-300, Patriot, Fighter Interceptors & S.D.I. system

Just give me an old F6F with some live Brownings and I'll take care out it.  Would have to wait until they're low and slow though  :wacko:
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

Cobra

Hey Guys,i had an Idea for Paris Hilton's Airfleet! the First Plane is Called 'Drop Shorts 1' ;D  i Thought a Modded 727 would work,What Else would make a Good First Plane for Paris's Air Fleet? btw, What Did you think of my Call Sign for Paris's First Plane? Thanks for Looking.Dan

beowulf

surprised you didnt go for 'thats hot 1'  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fulcrum

Quote from: beowulf on July 10, 2010, 01:31:38 AM
surprised you didnt go for 'thats hot 1'  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Or "Air Whore One"
Fulcrums Forever!!!
Master Assembler

upnorth

I think it should be an Andover transport myself.

Didn't the Andover's main landing gear legs have a "kneeling" function to help it take up a load a bit easier?

My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

beowulf

how about an Aero super guppy..........after all it always opens real wide to accept loads of all sizes  ;D