Can you guess what it is yet?!!

Started by deathjester, July 12, 2010, 03:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathjester

sandiego89

OK, I'll bite: a scalorama star wars Star Destroyer turned into a single seat fighter. Hull is Venator class perhaps? (I had to  google that, my geekness is not that strong). All that turned into a single seat fighter around 1/72 scale. Single cockpit in the middle, perhpas with a tank like turret.  Single vertical stabilizer.  Black object is a single turbojet (or some fusion warp/ram drive thingy)  Close?     
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

The Rat

Imperial Star Destroyer - ON FLOATS! Well, I can always hope.  ;D
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

puddingwrestler

There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

deathjester

Quote from: puddingwrestler on July 13, 2010, 12:14:49 AM
Plastic! It's plastic!
........someone give that man a chewy bone.....! ;D

At least one of you is close....but no cigar - keep guessing!! :tank:

The Rat

Quote from: deathjester on July 13, 2010, 02:37:56 AMAt least one of you is close....

Okay, you're putting a hull on it. HMCS Vicious B*st*rd is taking to the high seas!
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

deathjester

Quote from: The Rat on July 13, 2010, 04:22:08 AM
Quote from: deathjester on July 13, 2010, 02:37:56 AMAt least one of you is close....

Okay, you're putting a hull on it. HMCS Vicious B*st*rd is taking to the high seas!
I see I shall have to break out the tinfoil hat again!!  However did you guess that - it shall be a WW2 German armoured gunboat - P-(Panzer) Boat, powered by a humongeous TurboProp engine, and armed with the turret from a Maus!

deathjester

It's coming along nicely: floats, hydro-ski, and bow planes are fitted, turret is ready to attach...just need to buy the motor, find RC gear, and waterproof the hull, and we are ready for the high seas (that boating pond can get pretty choppy you know)!

Modelling_Mushi

Pictures, pictures, where's the pictures  :huh:
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

deathjester

Quote from: Modelling_Mushi on August 29, 2010, 04:25:15 AM
Pictures, pictures, where's the pictures  :huh:
Calm down, calm down.....here you go!

Taiidantomcat

This just has "epic" written all over it  :wub:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

deathjester

Almost ready - like most German secret projects, awaiting an engine! (and paint, controls markings etc, etc, and so on).

dumaniac

It looks kinda like a tank to slide across snow much more quickly than the standard tank - almost the snow-speeda-panzer for the Russian campaign.

Tell you what - the commander who stuck his head up to check out the terrain would be in for a blast of air with that prop

look forward to the final outcome

the camo will be interesting

cheers

Bernie

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

rickshaw

Some sort of super-Aerosan for use on an ice world, perhaps?
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.