And here we go...

Started by Ed S, July 16, 2010, 09:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sotoolslinger

Beautiful work ( someone please explain JAW's for us dummies) :wub: :thumbsup:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Ed S

JAWS was a USAF flight evaluation named Joint Attack Weapons System in the mid-late 70's.  It mostly involved the A-10 Warthog.  A couple of the A-10's were painted in a "polka dot" camo scheme since referred to as the JAWS scheme.

Check this out.  http://www.clubhyper.com/reference/a10ajawsschemesdb_1.htm

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Weaver

Oh yessss! That's a cracker! Nice one Ed!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

McColm

Taiidantomcat

Excellent as always Ed!  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Mossie

Different look for the Pfiel, great finish Ed! :wub:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.