Pudding's plans pipped by freakish and foul flatulence.

Started by puddingwrestler, July 16, 2010, 10:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

puddingwrestler

Quote from: sotoolslinger on July 19, 2010, 04:59:07 PM
;D :o :lol: :rolleyes: :wub: :thumbsup: :drink: :party: :bow:
I'd rather we didn't encourage excessive drinking in this thread, the kittehs are at a very impressionable age.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

puddingwrestler

Getting very close. I have to fit front suspension and steering rods then do up the base and paint. I lost half a day due to putty not drying as quickly due to very cold weather... sigh.

puddingwrestler

<Warcraft 2 Orc Peon>Work complete.</Warcraft 2 Orc Peon>
I refuse to believe in this decimal time nonesense, so this is a seven day build, not a ten day build. Also I'm getting sick of it and want to work on some terrain I had the inspiration for about a day after I started this.
Paint is Tamiya.
Decals are Academy and MCM (I think).
The Academy decals are very shiny and refused to take pastel dust, which is wierd.
Base came from a craft store.
Sand from Inveloch.

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Ed S

I'm not sure what it does while driving around, but it really looks cool.  Well done.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Eddie M.

I think you've channeled HOG on this one. Beautiful work!!  ;D
Look behind you!

puddingwrestler

Quote from: Ed S on July 24, 2010, 12:27:57 PM
I'm not sure what it does while driving around, but it really looks cool.  Well done.

Ed
It's a fast scout vehicle.

arkon

how does it stear? brake on one side? very cool none the less.
the plastic gods demand sacrifice

puddingwrestler

I ran out of patience and didn't bother to fit the steering rods.

Tuck

I agree with Eddie.  Very HOG inspired.  Well done on the build :thumbsup:
"I do this hobby for fun not to be nitpicked, and that's one reason i love this place (What-If) so much, its not necessarily the quality, its the 'spirit' of the build or idea that's important..."-Beowulf

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Green Dragon

Class PW!  :thumbsup: Amazed at you guys who can scratch-bash something this great in a week! I struggled with just an OOB 262 build.
Reminds of something in comics years ago with them huge wheels, some Army bloke driving around WW2 in a camo Bently (I think?) and a 2000AD strip set in the Cursed Earth though neither were armoured as far as I remember.

Too much good stuff in this GB to pick one for voting!

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

Doc Yo

Nifty! Sod steering, we'll just go straight through!!