USMC Hawker Hunter Finished!!!!

Started by FAR148, July 18, 2010, 05:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryl J.

Not only is it well done, it's plausible enough that it reaches inside ya' and makes ya' wish that had actually happened.
Great Job!
Daryl J.

tc2324

Great looking model, really well done.  :thumbsup:
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

FAR148

Well it only took 535 days from the start to finish (1 year, 5 months and 17 days or 12,840 hours). This was another enjoyable build. I will put together a list later of all the things I did to her. Enough talking, What-if 2nd Lieutenant Frank E. Peterson Jr flew with VMFT-20 during the Korean War and What-if VMFT-20 flew Hawker Hunters... Ta-Da!!!

FAR148

Cobra

Superb Job & Really Well Done :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You did a Great Job on the Hunter, Why do i get the Feeling You'd Fool a Ton JMNs with this Model ;D Keep up the Great Work! :cheers: :cheers: Dan

Sticky Fingers

Slerski

Wow !! That's a pretty nice plane, very nicely done  :thumbsup:
« Le MAGIC, c'est fantastique !! » [Sgt Vincent D., FAF armourer]

« Un Pétaf qui s'ennuie est un Pétaf dangereux... »

bearmatt

Bravissimo!
This is already a legend and an all time favourite.
Breath-Taking whiffing, master FAR, you have build!
:bow: :party:
The carpet monster took it!

PR19_Kit

I really don't understand what this model is doing in this Forum.  :unsure:

This, after all, is a place where we present models of things that don't really exist and Peterson's Hunter surely MUST have existed.............  ;D

OUTSTANDING WORK!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

upnorth

My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

Stargazer

You have not disappointed us. This is even better than what I expected... You set a new standard for excellence, and if this doesn't win a Whiffie this year, I'm leaving this forum!!!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

karaya

PERFECTION  wright from the start to the finish!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow:  :blink:

Old Wombat

We need a jaw-dropping emoticon & a speachless one. :o :bow: :bow: :wub:

Well, that blows the last chance the Boulton-Paul/Westland Defender ever had of even placing! ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

FAR148

Thanks Guys for all wonderful comments and support  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I hope my work inspires you guys and not intimidated.

Steven L  :drink: