Main Menu

the '46 GB

Started by Spey_Phantom, July 22, 2010, 09:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

Quote from: kitbasher on January 29, 2011, 05:28:29 AM
Me please!  I've an idea for SEAC or the RAF in the Pacific.  Two Merlins and packs a punch!
;D ;D

Hornet maybe?

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Spey_Phantom

im making up a design for a Horten Ho229 / Messerschmitt Me328 mistel combination  :mellow:
also on the drawing board are a Dutch East-Indies DH Vampire, a Croatian FW Flitzer, and a Go229, B&V P.194, Me1011B buils OOB. if possible, i might also have a go a the PM Horten Go229 2-seat nightfighter  :lol:
although i got plenty of Luft'46 aircraft to use, im gonna take a look at other aircraft, maybe an IJN Flitzer, USAAF F-86A, Royal Navy Bearcat,.....

i got so many ideas, i dont know where or what to start with  :banghead:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Kerrillc

Quote from: Nils on January 29, 2011, 12:30:20 PM
although i got plenty of Luft'46 aircraft to use, im gonna take a look at other aircraft, maybe an IJN Flitzer, USAAF F-86A, Royal Navy Bearcat,.....

i got so many ideas, i dont know where or what to start with  :banghead:

Hi Nils

I so know that feeling! I keep veering between turning the Ascender into the jet powered Arrow or the contra-prop Hatchet. And then there are the jet fury variations i.e. Hawker Seahawk fuselage with Fury Wings and fin.

Oh well I'll make up my mind soon.  :banghead:
If I am targetted by JMNs, I'm in good Company.

No, no, no! You do not die for your country, you make the other one die!

NARSES2

Quote from: sandiego89 on January 29, 2011, 07:39:39 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on January 29, 2011, 02:38:19 AM
Well I'm in. My RN South China Seas Fleet needs some new equipment for those shiny new Malta Class carriers  ;D

A Malta would be great. Sea Fury, Seafang?  Both!

Seafang, Sea Fury, Spearfish and Sturgeon in the AEW role  :thumbsup: The Sea Hornets were appropriated by the RAF as strike leaders in NW Europe, so until the fleet can get some they may have to do with Fireflies.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Cliffy B

I've got an ice filled ship dio on the drawing board that will tie in to my Greenland scenario for 1947-48.  Scratch built Gunboat Icebreaker you say?  :wacko:  What have I gotten myself into with this one  :blink:
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

pyro-manic

Hah, I'm going the other way! At least to some extent. Japanese B-29 killers based on the Aleutians, and South American navies fighting against the Nazis on Antarctica. ;D Plenty of other ideas have been scribbled down as well...
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Taiidantomcat

So... What are our rules?

;D
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

NARSES2

Quote from: Taiidantomcat on January 30, 2011, 06:49:36 PM
So... What are our rules?

;D

Rule No 1 and the most important - ENJOY YOURSELF  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

pyro-manic

Right, where's the subforum then? I have threads to start... :wacko:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

The Wooksta!

"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Gondor

Quote from: pyro-manic on January 31, 2011, 08:36:27 AM
Right, where's the subforum then? I have threads to start... :wacko:

Already !!!! I just got home !!!

not even finished a mug of coffee yet !!!

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

wacek85

Captured polish Do-335 is acceptable? :) In this case I'm in :D

proditor

I bought the bits for it, so if I actually manage to find the time, I'm in as well.

Taiidantomcat

Quote from: wacek85 on January 31, 2011, 10:32:37 AM
Captured polish Do-335 is acceptable? :) In this case I'm in :D

That will be cool  :thumbsup:

What about something like this?

Would that be acceptable?
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

The Wooksta!

I have a nice pile of Tempests, Hornets and Attackers ready to go.  I want to get started!
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic