2 D9's and a 123

Started by NARSES2, August 02, 2010, 08:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Thank you gentlemen they were enjoyable builds, and thats the point
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

dumaniac

They all look great to me - cheers  Bernie

Taiidantomcat

Great job on all of them. I can't really pick a favorite!  :cheers:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

nev

Lovely pair of Doras Chris 8)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

TsrJoe

dunno how i missed these previously, a trio of really neat looking models there  :thumbsup: love the 2 finnish birds, both types i could envisage being in service too especially as there were a few German examples 'in country' too  :bow:

youv soo got to build an Hs.129 to sit alongside them  :wacko:

cheers, Joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

dumaniac

Love the look of the Finnish planes - well done

Raptor341

Comment for future reference. Excellent builds here

Dizzyfugu

The Finnish Hs 123 looks disturbingly plausible! probably because it reminds a lot of the Gladiators in Finnish service, but it's nevertheless very plausible.  :thumbsup:

Pellson

A 13 year old build! That's a good thread revival, even if the subject(s) are well worthy.  ;D
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

NARSES2

Quote from: Pellson on January 22, 2024, 03:47:19 AMA 13 year old build! That's a good thread revival, even if the subject(s) are well worthy.  ;D

Saved me looking it up. Thanks  ;D

My hands were a lot steadier back then, and as for my eyes  :-\
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Pellson

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 22, 2024, 06:34:14 AM
Quote from: Pellson on January 22, 2024, 03:47:19 AMA 13 year old build! That's a good thread revival, even if the subject(s) are well worthy.  ;D

Saved me looking it up. Thanks  ;D

My hands were a lot steadier back then, and as for my eyes  :-\

Still very nice builds, Sir!  :thumbsup:
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!