PW turns M3 Stuart into mech.

Started by puddingwrestler, August 14, 2010, 12:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Jacques Deguerre

This is coming together really nicely. I'm a fan of WW2 Retro Tech, so this sort of thing is right up my alley. Kind of has a look and feel similar to the mechs in Dust and Gear Krieg, which I really like. And the work on the legs (which puts my off of build mechs) is superb! :bow:
Some clever and amusing quote goes here.

Doc Yo

and why aren't the legs fearsome? ;D

Strikingly good as always, PW...( oh, for a styrene Sentinal...)

puddingwrestler

My dear doctor, the legs go so far beyond mere fearsome that a word has yet to be invented which captures thier qualities. Even as we speak, top investigative linguists are attempting to create the word, but all they have managed so far is 'endoslodulax' which lacks flair (as punishment, they are now all wearing flares, and I don't mean the pants).

By Styrene Sentinal, do you make reference to those pathetically weak machines operated by the Imperial Guard? Although I admit they are an improvement over the Eggs On Legs employed in days of yore, I do not think they could possibly be reguarded as being in even the same league as a mighty, rivet-encrusted, energy weapon mounting gorilla crewed diesel powered walking tank.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.