Tampere International Airshow, Finland, 14/15th August 2010 ... piccies

Started by TsrJoe, August 19, 2010, 04:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TsrJoe

... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

TsrJoe

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

TsrJoe

Jyrki Laukkanen's Alvis Leonides engined Gloster Gauntlet, GT-400 ...

TsrJoe

Cessna 172, OH-CAM, 'Air Reserve SAR.' & Douglas C.47 Dakota, OH-LCH ...

TsrJoe

Summer downpour, 'please refrain from smoking beneath the tanker aircraft!' ...

TsrJoe

Mikoyan MiG.23 Flogger. 'red 35' & MiG.25R Foxbat, 'red 25' ...

TsrJoe

TsrJoe

TsrJoe

... a couple of images from the FDF. newspaper 'Ruotuvaki' showing F.18C Hornet, HN-419, with AGM.154C JSOW. undergoing trials with the Ilmavoimat as part of the Hornets MLU.2 programme

cheers, Joe

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

ChernayaAkula

Thanks for sharing those pics! :thumbsup: Nice stuff!

Especially like those Frontier Guards aircraft. Interesting colours. :thumbsup: And the EO turret on the Do 228 gives me some ideas for my Do 228 anti-piracy aircraft project.

Actually, that Frontier Guard Do 228 looks so nice, I think I'd build that as a real world aircraft. If there were decals for it....
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?