G

Hawker P1152

Started by Geoff_B, April 26, 2004, 03:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

Question is :- Whoose actually interested in one if it was clonned in resin ?

Cheers

Geoff B B)
YES YES YRES!!!!! I want one. More even
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Geoff_B

So thats 5 definate orders with options on a few more. Joe will probably consent to casting it then.

Just thinking should i do it step by step to illustrate how i build it so those who can't wait and fancy a bash can have a go.

Might be interesting as an interactive build article build article as those interested can ask questions during the build process. Not sure what Tom will think of it.

If Ok then i'll start a new thread for it starting with the basics required.

Cheers

Geoff B B)  

retro_seventies

*looks on in astonishment*

magnificent mate...having spent the "downtime" in the last few weeks of hell reading Tony Buttlers books over and over, its a great thing to be able to come back and see your marvellous p1152...

look great armed with cbu's and lgb's knocking several shades of poo-poo out of dug in argie positions in the falkland's...maybe 583's flying top cover with sidewinders and a couple of skyflashes?

mmmmmmmm.... :wub:  :wub:

great stuff mate - always a pleasure to watch a master at work!

ben  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

NARSES2

Quote from: Thorvic,Apr 27 2004, 09:33 PM
Question is :- Whoose actually interested in one if it was clonned in resin ?
You can count me as a definate order
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

elmayerle

You can put me down for one each of the P.1152 and FDIII.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Scooterman

I too one of each, please!

Brad

Ollie

One of each please.

:cheers:  

Geoff_B

A family of Hawkers

1154 Sea Falcon, 1152 #1, 1152 #2, and P1121 Hurricane II salvaged.

Jeffry Fontaine

Thorvic;

Nice display, but what is on the trolley next to the TSR2?  

Curious minds wish to know....
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Supertom

Oh my yes, one P.1152 please.
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

gooberliberation

================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

Hawker

QuoteAlmost finished the fuselage for the Hawker P.1067 Demon F.1. Bit more sanding around the forward fuselage/nose intake and then I can start worrying about the tailpipe

Oooh  :huh:  :D Demon F1 P1067 is that the one with the straight through jet pipe and a Delta T-tail ?. Or the early Hunter with the swept back T-tail (JHM - will probably like either of those)

Speaking of other Hawkers, just noticed on the Maintrack 1154 RAF version that the fwd nozzel fairing is set to high on the fuselage and needs to be set lower to look correct.

Geoff_B

Just thought i would do an Update on the Hawkers. As you can see the first one in now in her greys and on her wheels. However the look appears to be down in the nose so i shall adjst the front U/C accordingly to get a better posture to her. I Suppose when done i should show her next to a Bucc & a Phantom to give some of you an Idea on the suze of this Beastie.

Cheers

Thor B)  

Geoff_B

Getting there !!!!

Swamphen

Mmmm! :wub:

And is that an FAA Rafale I see in the foreground?  :wub: