Giant/Monster Tank Query

Started by Cobra, August 27, 2010, 01:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G777

Sorry for my late reply. I have been busy. I havnt added the Leopard turret yet. I have to finnish somthing else and it could take a while. The program i use is Xplane. And my Youtube channel is G777GUN. I have to finnish my Comyandar 010.
I have heard it, it was close, a shock to my ears, i new i had to duck in cover, for if i didn't i would sure die... for i pushed the wrong switch, that caused chaos to everyone and me!

G777

Oh before i go. Are you going to build your tank. It will be interesting to see on the battlefield blowing up orcs.

I played quite a few games back then.
I have heard it, it was close, a shock to my ears, i new i had to duck in cover, for if i didn't i would sure die... for i pushed the wrong switch, that caused chaos to everyone and me!

dy031101

Quote from: G777 on September 17, 2010, 03:35:14 AM
It will be interesting to see on the battlefield blowing up orcs.

Orcs?  In X-Plane?  Interesting battlefield you've put together it seems!  ;D
To the individual soldiers, *everything* is a frontal assault!

====================

Current Hobby Priority...... Sigh......

To-do list here

G777

Nah, what i meant was i have played warhammer in the past.

Its a cool game. And the tank (your tank), are going to build a real life model of it.

You see when i like somthing on my computer i make a small model of it. It might be out of wood or even blu-tak.

G777

Like this. I made this plane on my computer. Its called the Pigeon.

It was made with card, balso wood and blu tack. Its exactly 1/350 scale. Its so it can go on my 1/350 scale Nimitz aircraft carrier.

There are so many planes that i have on my computer that the old ones i do not remember well.

dy031101

Interesting variation of the hobby there.  :thumbsup:

Quote from: G777 on September 17, 2010, 03:48:57 PM
Its a cool game. And the tank (your tank), are going to build a real life model of it.

You see when i like somthing on my computer i make a small model of it. It might be out of wood or even blu-tak.

Alright...... how would the Leopard 1 turret have handled that T8 gun?

And if the result is good enough, which one of the following looks better to you?

(Turret is installed along the hull centreline.)

(Having asked that question, it seems to me from the side view that the turret ring would cut into the left hand side space of the demolition gun's fighting compartment if I shorten the hull......  :banghead:)

(I do not really know where exactly on the turret's underside the turret ring would attach to, but I don't think I'm very far off on its position.)

====================

To-do list here

dy031101

I consider this a fanboy's alternative interpretation of the Overlord/Emperor tank idea- no complicated two-gun scheme.

====================

To-do list here

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

KJ_Lesnick

Taiidantomcat,

I like that one!
That being said, I'd like to remind everybody in a manner reminiscent of the SNL bit on Julian Assange, that no matter how I die: It was murder (even if there was a suicide note or a video of me peacefully dying in my sleep); should I be framed for a criminal offense or disappear, you know to blame.