Let's be see'n ye' treasure [Completed Model Entries]

Started by GTX, August 27, 2010, 09:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

Ye' be showin' ya' finished Profiles or stories here, ya scurvy dog! Aye, me parrot concurs.

Captain Greg, The Beardless One
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

philp

Arrgh, Capt'n Sir. 
Shouldn't dat be, Completed Models?
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

GTX

Quote from: philp on August 28, 2010, 09:46:12 AM
Arrgh, Capt'n Sir. 
Shouldn't dat be, Completed Models?

Arr, you be lookin' for a keelhaulin' are you Mister Philip?

Captain Greg, The Beardless One
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Spey_Phantom

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Spey_Phantom

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Radish

This be an old one, lost in time, from the days of Viking Pirates, and Cap'n erik the Bulbous, so it not be in the competition, like, but be there as it be pretty.
aarrrrr!!
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

saintkatanalegacy

yarr! that be a puh-reetee nice craft ya have! I bet those buccaneers be drinkin' rum while flying
Ivylicious!™

buzzbomb

Modelling_Mushi

Oi be finished arr, an oi posts me build pic ere

LIkes ye moi kill baord? Har, haf lost many a foine matey fallin out o yon scarff ring fer the cannins arr. Me build thred be ere : http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,29574.new.html#new

An oi be thankin thee fer a moity foine an amusin GB Capn Greg, ye an yer parrit av done yerselves foine, arr, an the builds from all be moity fine, moity fine indeed. Back nowe to speaking loike a land lubberrr, arr, whar be moi mainbrace te splice arrr
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

puddingwrestler

There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

saintkatanalegacy

Ivylicious!™

tigercat

puddingwrestler

There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Weaver

Arrrrgh!, 'Ere be one o' them jet dune-buggy desert-raidery things used by that brazen 'ussy Dawn Pharaoh's crew, the HardCorps:

Build thread 'ere: http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,29634.new.html#new
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones