Twee-Tween-Mustang P-821 (crazy Mustangs step 4)

Started by Tophe, August 29, 2010, 07:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo1965

Nobody will be impassive in front of this sculpture.
Like the Campbell tomato soup. is an american Icon.
You could put behind a Marilyn Photo and a coke. :bow: :thumbsup:

Tophe

Well,  ;D thanks a lot for your kind words towards my little model (so much less perfect :angry: than yours: ;D mine has no undercarriage, no wings, no engine...). :blink:
I was willing to make a picture following your suggestion: as a symbol of North America, but... Marilyn Monroe is not for me the symbol of America but a grand-child of mass-murdering invaders :angry: . I prefered to feature the very beautiful Native American beauty  :wub: in the film Little Big Man (Amy Eccless as Sunshine), but I found no photograph of her in this role on the Web, and a page said she was born in Hong Kong so not American at all, just actress. So... I found another symbol of America, from maybe the old times: the bald Eagle, providing my model with wings at last... :lol:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Tophe

a view of the overcrowded shelf, for you to understand why there are no undercarriage nor wings... ;D

Pablo1965

Tophe

Quote from: Tophe on September 30, 2010, 11:58:07 AM
I was willing to make a picture following your suggestion: as a symbol of North America
I prefered to feature the very beautiful Native American beauty  :wub: in the film Little Big Man (Amy Eccless as Sunshine)
A VHS collection may be richer than the Web, sometimes, so here is a tribute to North America: North-American P-82 + P-51 + Amy Eccles as Miss Native America...

Pablo1965