Pretty much every Stealth ever

Started by sotoolslinger, September 03, 2010, 02:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger the Cabin Boy

Quote from: cthulhu77 on September 04, 2010, 07:27:11 AM
Looking most cool Sir !  Yeah, some of those douchebags at the nats were fun to toy with.

Alas, though present most of the time, I didn't actually witness any Zealot Baiting myself.  But for sure, there was a very high proportion of the joyless end of the spectrum evident.  That's unhealthy competition for you, I suppose.  And as for OGLs comment about the dark side, the display was arranged in that way, ranging from light to very dark wiffery.  The JMNs certainly needed their penlights, just to find their way past the Toolslinger collection.

This fine Multistealth creation will get them going.  Don't forget them seat buckles, and be sure to open a few superdetailed panels up...   :thumbsup:
The future's so bright, I gotta wear NVGs...

sotoolslinger

Should the panels be hinged or removable :huh: ;D :lol: :rolleyes:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

anthonyp

Quote from: sotoolslinger on September 09, 2010, 06:12:22 AM
What is Starcom? :huh:

Starcom:  The US Space Force

Here's the intro for the cartoon.  Kinda like GI Joe in space.

I'm doing a prequel type thing with shuttles, space operations complexes, kitbashed spaceplanes, etc.  Basically a 1 man GB.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

sotoolslinger

Cool :mellow: I have never seen those before. Need one of those enemy vtol fighters :wub:
I amuse me.

G.Marcat

Seen only now this fantastic model.

From Stealth to Star-Stealth.

Looking from above the your creation look like a five point star apllied to an aircraft.

sotoolslinger

Thanks GM :wub: Great observation ;D I built the thing and I did not notice the resemblance to a star until you brought it up :blink: It will look even more like a star when I add the F-23 stabilators :wacko:
Here is progress....so much PSR

I amuse me.

frank2056

I couldn't tell where you were going with this, Ron, but as usual, it's turning out awesome.

What brand of putty are you using? I'm thinking of buying some of their stock...

AeroplaneDriver

WOW! I mean, just WOW!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can imagine the SR-71 intakes with huge guns mounted on them....
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

sotoolslinger

Thanks y'all :wub: Franks just invest in any putty I keep em all pretty busy there are 4 different brands on that build.
AD the guns are going in the rectangular intakes from the F-117 and somewhere on the bottom and then again somewhere else :wacko:
I amuse me.

cthulhu77

Very nice !!! You took a good concept and made it ingenious !   :cheers:

lancer

Quote from: AeroplaneDriver on September 11, 2010, 08:02:19 PM
WOW! I mean, just WOW!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can imagine the SR-71 intakes with huge guns mounted on them....

Oh that's right ...give him idea's where to stick even more guns on his creations why don't ya??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Roger the Cabin Boy

What that needs now is a nice sensible sober airline scheme applying to it - Pan Am or suchlike.  White uppers, silver underside, grey wings with a blue cheatline.  The cognitiive dissonance induced will just melt the single brain cell of all passing zealots. 

Badly want to see this and a few others at Telford.  How about it, Toolslinger?

sotoolslinger

Well unfortunately they don't allow me to have a passport :banghead: :banghead:Might be able to send the models over. When is it?
I amuse me.

Roger the Cabin Boy

Quote from: sotoolslinger on September 12, 2010, 01:45:46 PM
Well unfortunately they don't allow me to have a passport :banghead: :banghead:Might be able to send the models over. When is it?

Does that mean you're confined within the Estados Unidas for like... forever?  :o  Maybe they'll let you go when the place descends into utter anarchy and chaos, so perhaps be seeing you next year.  :wacko: :thumbsup:

Telford is mid-November, but I wouldn't trust the post.  Scooterman has bravely sent stuff over before, though. 

sotoolslinger

Would that it were but I don't believe I can ever obtain a passport what with the Federal thing. :banghead:  Yell at me closer to Nov and we'll see :thumbsup:
I amuse me.