Pretty much every Stealth ever

Started by sotoolslinger, September 03, 2010, 02:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu77

Looking most cool Sir !  Yeah, some of those douchebags at the nats were fun to toy with.

proditor

Nice!  I second the Draconian Marauder, it was nagging me until someone else mentioned it.  Looks awesome so far!!

GTX

Quote from: sotoolslinger on September 03, 2010, 05:01:12 PM
I think he may have actually suffered some kind of fit..... I love doing stuff like that ;D :lol: :wacko:

You're evil...I like that!

regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Mossie

Quote from: sotoolslinger on September 04, 2010, 05:47:22 AM
Thanks all y'all :wub: Weaver I most especially thank you for bringing up memories of Erin Gray in spandex :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh, & nice project! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

GTX

QuoteI initially planned on the fuselage engines being air breathers and the SR-71'S being rockets or SCRAM's or some such so the F-23's will be ion engines (or some such)

Why not do this as a competitor (ala YF-22/YF-23) or compliment to the F-302 from Stargate:

The F-302 was fitted with four sets of engines: two traditional jet engines, two aerospike engines, one rocket motor, and a naqahdriah-based hyperspace window generator. You could do something similar.

Regards,

Greg

sotoolslinger

Thanks all y'all :wub: I have some PSR done pics later, Greg I like the idea but must admit I have never seen a second of any of the Stargate series. Just the original flick. Doing the backstory would require some serious research. Feel free to write one up though . ;D
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

GTX

Quote from: sotoolslinger on September 04, 2010, 12:30:01 PM
Thanks all y'all :wub: I have some PSR done pics later, Greg I like the idea but must admit I have never seen a second of any of the Stargate series. Just the original flick. Doing the backstory would require some serious research. Feel free to write one up though . ;D

I may be able to come up with something...PM me if you have any preferences.

Regards,

Greg

sotoolslinger

Will do let me get a bit further into the build. I know it will have rail guns, lasers ,and conventional guns as well as the 3 different types of engines. I hadn't planned on it being so advanced that it would have warp type engines but heck who knows. I'm not even sure of the scale at this point. :blink: :rolleyes: :huh:
I amuse me.

Martin H

Quote from: sotoolslinger on September 03, 2010, 05:01:12 PM
I think he may have actually suffered some kind of fit..... I love doing stuff like that ;D :lol: :wacko:

Seen that happen, more than a few times

The Joys of turning to the dark side :)

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Arc3371

Looks interesting, got a Tau feeling to it

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.

Arc3371

Its a Manga inspired Warhammer 40000 race

anthonyp

This is so awesome it hurts my brain.

I 2nd Greg's suggestion for an F-302/X-302 competitor.  Might need to make it like X-402 (since the X-301 was a rebuilt Deathglider, the X-303 was the Prometheus, and the X-304 became the the Daedelus class battlecruisers (BC-304)).
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Shasper

Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

sotoolslinger

Thanks y'all I will have to go look up Stargate ships sounds like they got all kinda neat stuff.
I amuse me.