Pretty much every Stealth ever

Started by sotoolslinger, September 03, 2010, 02:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo1965

This is more than a proyect, is a Pharaonical work.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Mossie

This belongs in a Manga film or one of those computer games with heavily modded versions of real aircraft, v.cool! :ph34r:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

sotoolslinger

Thanks y'all :wub: I have to fly up to Idaho and Washington for work but this is going with me. So once again you'll get to see me work projects in motel rooms :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I amuse me.

BlackOps

The more I see this, the more I love it, and it was already love at first sight.  :wub:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Roger the Cabin Boy

Quote from: sotoolslinger on September 15, 2010, 11:56:14 AM
Thanks y'all :wub: I have to fly up to Idaho and Washington for work but this is going with me. So once again you'll get to see me work projects in motel rooms :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

My recent guide and fellow traveler with One L insisted on only booking into respectable national motel chains to avoid crack houses and other such dens of iniquity.   :blink:

You go easy on that solitary glue sniffin', Dude.  (Do the hallucinations help the creative thought process?)

Idaho should be good for a sack of potatoes to take home?   :thumbsup:
The future's so bright, I gotta wear NVGs...

sotoolslinger

Hey I like dens of iniquity :wacko: Also I already hallucinate enough without sniffin glue ;D
I amuse me.

Tophe

Getting better and better. Looks like a 'simple' model built according to written instructions, not what-if at all: so perfect! ;D :bow:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

sotoolslinger

What a great compliment :wub: Thanks Tophe :thumbsup: Tomorrow guns and engine work :blink: :wacko:
I amuse me.

Roger the Cabin Boy

Quote from: sotoolslinger on September 17, 2010, 06:44:32 AM
Tomorrow guns and engine work :blink: :wacko:

Your typical blue-collar American pastimes, then.  Maybe you will be able to find some time for modeling too.   :thumbsup:

Alvis 3.14159

Quote from: Roger the Cabin Boy on September 12, 2010, 10:40:38 AM
What that needs now is a nice sensible sober airline scheme applying to it - Pan Am or suchlike.  White uppers, silver underside, grey wings with a blue cheatline.  The cognitiive dissonance induced will just melt the single brain cell of all passing zealots. 

Badly want to see this and a few others at Telford.  How about it, Toolslinger?

That, or a typical Bf-109 scheme. That always seems to make heads explode!

Alvis Pi

Roger the Cabin Boy

:lol: :lol: :lol:   But make sure you use an incorrect choice of RLM shade, just to get them all flustered.  A mottled desert scheme would sure look purty, eh. 

sotoolslinger

Actually the guys over at (some other site that shall not be named but has Starship in it) says it looks so fast it just gotta have RED in the paintscheme :wacko: I am thinking of copper and red and naming it Copperhead in English and Bloodstar in Russian :wacko: :party:
I amuse me.

ysi_maniac

... what about that MiG-19 with corsair/crusader wings? :wub: :huh: :o
Will die without understanding this world.