'Panzer '46' ... E.10, E.50, E.75, E.100, etc.

Started by TsrJoe, September 09, 2010, 01:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TsrJoe

a resource for 'Panzer 1946' reference material ...

'Trumpeter' kits of E.10, E.25, E.50 (50-75 tons) & E.75 (75-100 tons) standard tank projects

... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

Jeffry Fontaine

Keeping with the Panzer '46 theme here is a link to the German WWII WHIF section on Track-Link which includes a number of Panzer '46 subjects
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

TsrJoe

'Trumpeter' kits of E.50 (50-75 tons) & E.75 (75-100 tons) standard tank projects fitted with projected type twin aa. gun turret

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

TsrJoe

'Trumpeter' kits of Geschützwagen Tiger für 17cm K72 & Geschutzwagen Tiger Grille 21 210mm Mortar 18 1 L31

TsrJoe

'Dragon' & 'Trumpeter' kits of the E.100 standard heavy tank project
'Cammet Ltd.' make a replacement turret for the kits based upon current drawings of the type

TsrJoe

'Dragon' Pz.IV based 'Kugelblitz' & 'Gunze Sangyo' / 'Dragon' Panther based 'Coelian' aa. twin gun turret prototype

TsrJoe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GT_101

http://modelstories.free.fr/analyses/avions/MS2008_04P/REVL_PZVG/index.html

'Lone Wulf' make a resin model of the GT.101 based upon a Panther hull as per JC. Carbonel's article (im not sure if the actual drawings are based on same tho?)

TsrJoe

Panzer IX a WW.2 conceptual design from 'Signal' magazine, intended to confuse what the new generation of German tank development may look like ?

TsrJoe

Panzer X a WW.2 conceptual design from 'Signal' magazine, intended to confuse what the new generation of German tank development may look like ?

TsrJoe

... a sign of desperation ! ... a WW.1 (female or hemaphrodite?) tank from the Berlin Museum used as a pillbox during fighting in the city

TsrJoe

... final throes ! ... an abandoned Panther tank during the fighting for Berlin, note camouflage and 'missing' ? roadwheels

TsrJoe

... swords into ploughshares ! ... a gunless Panther tank fitted with a dozer plough used for street clearing in Berlin

TsrJoe

works drawings of Porsche Type 245 design for a light tank & 'Bengal Tiger' fitted with 10.5cm L68 gun

TsrJoe

Pz.1b with Holzgasantrieb gas generator unit (based upon a photograph of showing 3 examples in Berlin 1945)
1/35 scale converted model by Sidney Ellerington

rickshaw

Panzer IX and X were created by Signal propaganda magazine artists.  Its usually considered they were meant to be the Panther and Tiger, respectively and were obviously drawn by someone who was given a very vague brief as to what the vehicles actually looked like.
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.