Super-Boomerang

Started by Pablo1965, September 11, 2010, 05:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo1965

I was  completely surprised when I read about boomerang in this forum.  I make something like this month ago.

It have the same elements of th Boomerang...a Hardvard & american engine.

rickshaw

Very nice.  Always like to see a downunder plane.  What scale is it?  :thumbsup:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Pablo1965

Quote from: rickshaw on September 11, 2010, 05:58:12 PM
Very nice.  Always like to see a downunder plane.  What scale is it?  :thumbsup:

1/48 the original model is of Occidental Replica, OR.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Taiidantomcat

That is just plain awesome!!  :o
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Tophe

A Boomerang with an in-line engine? Good! :thumbsup: ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Pablo1965

Quote from: Tophe on September 14, 2010, 09:12:21 AM
A Boomerang with an in-line engine? Good! :thumbsup: ;D
Perhaps, It was in first line with other fighter in this way, and not only the "star of the ground attack".
Thanks

ChernayaAkula

This really alters the lines of the Boomerang, doesn't it? :o Nice work! :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Pablo1965

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on September 14, 2010, 11:23:31 PM
This really alters the lines of the Boomerang, doesn't it? :o Nice work! :thumbsup:

Well really, is a completely diferent aircraft. How the union of a T-6 with a Mustang.

ElectrikBlue

Woow, brilliant stuff Pablo!
Your Boomerang deserves its superlative! :wub: :bow:

trekaddict

This thing now looks like a Hurricane with a P-40 nose and a new tail.

Mossie

Quote from: Pablo1965 on September 15, 2010, 03:47:01 AM
Quote from: ChernayaAkula on September 14, 2010, 11:23:31 PM

Well really, is a completely diferent aircraft. How the union of a T-6 with a Mustang.

Yeah, you can hardly tell it's a Boomerang anymore.  Very nice Pablo! :party: :party: :party:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.