Major stash reduction programme likely

Started by PR19_Kit, September 12, 2010, 02:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Quote from: thedarkmaster on November 25, 2010, 01:46:41 PM
VEB   100   DH Trident         £2   Both VEBs VERY basic!
   100   Mil 6            £2   Helicopter

The Trident's gone I'm afraid, but the Mil 6 is yours.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

sideshowbob9

I'll take the Reggiane if it is still going?

PR19_Kit

Quote from: sideshowbob9 on November 26, 2010, 05:33:51 AM
I'll take the Reggiane if it is still going?

It is, and it's yours.  ;D

I'm SO glad to see it go, I have no idea how it got into my loft, and I never build /148 stuff anyway!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

sideshowbob9

^ Thanks. I'm a 1/72 guy myself but I occasionally dabble in other scales.

thedarkmaster

Can i also have

Piasecki H-25
144   Mig25P Foxbat-A     

and that will do me , or rather Mrs Darkmaster ;D ;D ;D ;D
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

PR19_Kit

Quote from: thedarkmaster on November 26, 2010, 07:02:59 AM
Can i also have

Piasecki H-25
144   Mig25P Foxbat-A     

Absolutely, I've NEVER seen a built up model of the H-25 slo I'll look forward to seeing yours.  ;D

Regards
Kit

philp

Kit,
Looks like they are flying out of the stash.  Some good prices.  Wish you were on this side of the pond so I could partake of the fun.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

PR19_Kit

Phil,

I'm not too fussed about making good money on them, I'd rather they went to people who'll make something of them, and I just KNOW this lot here will do that.  ;D Plus of course it helps make space in my Loft and give me a fighting chance of building the remaining kits while I'm still alive!  ;)

I'm very pleased at the take-up so far, a previous sale I held on the UK IPMS Forum last year went down like a lead zeppelin, I only sold perhaps 15% of the offerings there. On Sunday I'm taking 50 or so of my 1/144 airliner kits to a sale in the UK, and I'll see how they go, I suspect not as well.

I'm quite happy to sell stuff to you guys across the pond, but of course the mailing charges will almost certainly exceed the price of the kits, sad to say.

Regards
Kit

pyro-manic

Argh, looks like I missed a few of these. I'd like the Defiant and the Mossie if I may, Kit. :)
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

PR19_Kit

Quote from: pyro-manic on November 27, 2010, 09:43:53 AM
Argh, looks like I missed a few of these. I'd like the Defiant and the Mossie if I may, Kit. :)

I'll be happy to oblige.

Have no fear, this is only the first 'tranche', mainly the Airfix stuff. It's like buses, there'll be more along on a while....  ;D

Regards
Kit

PR19_Kit

Both Blenhiems and both B26 Marauders are back on the list if anyone has an unquenchable need for them.  ;D

Regards
Kit

chrisonord

Hya Kit,
You wouldn't happen to have any white metal propellers would you, I always used Aeroclubs stuff but finding what I want now is near impossible.
Cheers, oh and please let me know what I owe you for those 2 kits please then I can give you the money before it gets fuhrer-taxed  ;D
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

PR19_Kit

Chris,

I  may have a few yes, but goodness knows which storage box they are in! I'll try and find it during the week, 1/72 scale or 1/144 or both?

And for the rest of you buyers I'll be assessing the postage costs for the various parcels as soon as I've finished this hours checking on the site, and after a coffee 'cos it's too damn cold to even THINK without some just now!

Regards
Kit

chrisonord

Quote from: PR19_Kit on November 29, 2010, 08:17:41 AM
Chris,

I  may have a few yes, but goodness knows which storage box they are in! I'll try and find it during the week, 1/72 scale or 1/144 or both?

And for the rest of you buyers I'll be assessing the postage costs for the various parcels as soon as I've finished this hours checking on the site, and after a coffee 'cos it's too damn cold to even THINK without some just now!
Hya Kit,
That would be great, no rush for them though so when you have time. I am after anything that can be used on a modern(ish) Turbo prop aircraft, preferably 4 blades or more. The aircraft that are sat in the turbo prop clinic are as follows;
Gruman Tigercat
Ta-154
Martin Marlin
DH Caribou
2x Grumman albatross
B&V 138
Dornier flying shoe
You get the picture anyway Kit, so anything that will sort them out, oh and I have 2 more sky raider conversions coming up soon also, one which will have longer wings and fuselage and possibly 2 turbo engines.
Cheers,
Chris. 
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

PR19_Kit

As most of tranche #1 have now gone, I'll re-post the remainder if anyone else missed the first post before I move on to tranche #2. That'll probably be mostly airliners as I have vast quantities of them holdindg down the insulation in The Loft!

Mfgr                       Kit                         Price £          

Airfix    72   Bristol Blenheim IV (x2)               £2  
         72   Ju-88A4                                   £2          
          72   Pananvia MRCA                          £3   Tornado prototype  
         72   Martin B-26 Marauder (x2)           £4   Box art one OD, one NM
         72   Mil Hind A/D                              £5   Helicopter

Crown   144   F-4EJ Phantom                       £1.5  
          144   JA37 Viggen                           £1.5  

Revell    ?   Bell X-5                                    £3  

Merlin   1/72   Bell P-59B Airacomet               £2     For masochists.....  

Regards
Kit