HMCS Coho, Canada's Secret Nuclear submarine fleet

Started by Alvis 3.14159, September 16, 2010, 09:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvis 3.14159

My poor polluted mind was irretrievably warped by Gerry Anderson! I found Stingray to be pretty weird, but I did like the Terrorfish. Who can't love a show shot in a fishtank?

Alvis Pi

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

proditor

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Captain Canada

Awesome stuff, Alvis ! Very creative, and funny. One of those posts you'll keep going back to, and seeing something new each time ! Great job.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Stunning stuff Alvis. Just love the little details. I take it the dog is the skipper's ?  ;D :bow: :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

My question: Why is there a dog in the Skipper's cabin? :-X :blink:

Typically, the Canadians are paying reparations to the Americans.

The Americans, when discovered, would have denied all knowledge & tried to cover it up :lol:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Alvis 3.14159

I'm sure there was a good reason that I put the dog in there, but I've long since forgotten why.

Alvis Pi

anthonyp

Because a dog on any combat vessel is cool, as taught to us by Star Trek:  Enterprise (Archer's dog Porthos).

And that's a big effing dog, almost Malamute sized.  Didn't notice that before  ;D
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

RotorheadTX

C'mon guys, the dog's listening to the radio - it's an HMV homage... :wub:

I'm obviously late to the party, having just looked in at this now.....
wow, holy mackerel, where are my knitting needles, I quit, now that I've seen it all...
Utter genius!

JayBee

Where's my fishing rod, that's one big fish.
Fantastic, and in a certain Canadian way plausable.

:thumbsup: :cheers:

JimB
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Alvis 3.14159

I just remembered something aboot the Coho: The "reactor" is actually window strips from an airliner kit, glued together into a barrel shape, with one light inside and transparent blue painted on the window sections. Pretty cool eh?

Alvis Pi

kitnut617

Quote from: anthonyp on November 16, 2010, 06:44:19 PM
Because a dog on any combat vessel is cool, as taught to us by Star Trek:  Enterprise (Archer's dog Porthos).

And that's a big effing dog, almost Malamute sized.  Didn't notice that before  ;D

Has to be a Great Dane, they're super cool ----

Stunning model Alvis ---  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

John Howling Mouse

Just happened upon this now.  I can't believe your talent and ingenuity, Alvis.  Fantastic....all the way 'round superb.  And clever....and funny.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Alvis 3.14159

Doing this a third time is on the books for this year. I'm thinking I'll add blinking lights this time.

And it will look different again, as each time I do it I use different greeblies. Of course, I blame it on the secretive nature of the sub...all interior arrangements are conjectural!

Alvis Pi