PEDROSPE ADVANCED AIRCRAFT 2

Started by pedrospe, September 21, 2010, 01:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedrospe

Hi everyone, i have another aircraft model to share with you, this time it is a bomber, it has a few years and it is based on a Northrop project, and Pablo if you look closely to the cockpit cover (the canopy),you will see that it is the same material used on the canopy of my IFB-1.
PP201 SB-1
[/img]

best regards

pedro

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

chrisonord

Very very nice, as per usual  :thumbsup:
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

pedrospe

Hi guys, thanks a lot.

regards

Pedro

Pablo1965

This is one of the double delta wings more elegant, arodinamically clean, and better finished I ever seen. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow: :bow:

royabulgaf

Gorgeous, and perhaps the most realistic in your last several posts.  Is there any chance you may do some soon with national markings?
The Leng Plateau is lovely this time of year

pedrospe

HI everyone, thanks a lot for your comments and royabulgaf the reason why a don't use any symbols or marking on my aircrafts, is because i don't have any decals on the 1/175 scale (this is the scale i use to build my aircraft), if some day i learn how to make decals on this scale i would certainly apply them to my models,until then i will continue posting my older models, i hope you like them.

PP229 FAR-23 this is my version of a possible a/f-x aircraft without moving wings
[/img]

PP226 VFAR-3 this is astovl aircraft the same class of the f-35
[/img]

best regards

pedro

Pablo1965

Tophe

Surprisingly single-jet, and this is just perfect, thanks :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

pedrospe

hi everyone, thanks a lot for your comments,here's something you don't see everyday, my first oblique wing fighter, it has a few years, but the model came out pretty well.
PP225 FAR-20
[/img]

best regards

pedro

Pablo1965

Wow! Is a great solution to a converter plane. Your Ideas are growing each day. :cheers: :bow:

pedrospe

hi everyone, I'm posting today a model based on the Chinese j-14 and another model based on the mrf-24x multirole fighter,i hope you like it.

PP228 FAR-22
[/img]

PP217 FAR-15 MULTI ROLE FIGHTER
[/img]

best regards

pedro

Pablo1965

Is a complex concept, I am so old to understand the rudder control, but is a nice plane  :bow: :thumbsup: