Airacobra...a posible solution

Started by Pablo1965, September 24, 2010, 01:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo1965

This is my solution to the P-39 ...the Hammershark:

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Maverick

Good stuff Pablo,

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Mav

ChernayaAkula

Can you say "Crimson Skies"? :lol: What a cool design! :thumbsup: Nice work!
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Hotte

Draken35

An exceptional Idea

An exceptional build

Total respect!!!  :bow:

Tophe

And historians dare to say that the standard Airacobra was uncommon! This one is a million times more uncommon! :thumbsup: :wub:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Pablo1965

Thanks for your kindness words,  and yes... the cannard looks like a Crimson Sky plane... but is not such special... I only turn the engine and put the prop in the correct side.

Tophe

A canard with a canopy so rear, not special? I think it is the only one in the World, ever... ;D :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

GeorgeC

Genius.  Warped genius, but genius all the same :)