Plexiglass from Clas Ohlson

Started by Weaver, September 26, 2010, 12:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

Picked up a catalogue from Swedish chain Clas Ohlson who have a shop in Manchester's Arndale Centre. Noticed this:

http://www.clasohlson.co.uk/Product/Product.aspx?id=143584455

Clear Acrylic sheets in 2, 3 and 6mm thicknesses for what seem to be bearable prices.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

NARSES2

Clas Ohlson quite often have some really handy stuff. Most recent purchase was a couple of reels of nice thin brass wire.Just about pitot diameter in 1/72 scale  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

James

They have a shop on the Headrow in Leeds too but I've never been in. Will have to pop in and/or get a catalogue and see what they've got that might be of use.

NARSES2

Quote from: James on September 27, 2010, 08:26:12 AM
They have a shop on the Headrow in Leeds too but I've never been in. Will have to pop in and/or get a catalogue and see what they've got that might be of use.

Do I pop in every time I go past and there's always something of interest even if not for modelling  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.