The Never Landing Culture

Started by Pablo1965, September 28, 2010, 01:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo1965

Like a "Mad Max" of the air, the name, speak over the parasite planes, landing in zeppelines.... with peoples who lives long time in the air.
The dream of many of ourselves.

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

pedrospe

that is a great idea for an aircraft,nice work.

regards

pedro

Modelling_Mushi

Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Taiidantomcat

It might be one of the more inventive and original Whifs I have seen this year (and that is really saying something!)  :bow:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Pablo1965

Thanks to everybody :wub:to give thanks... a photo:

Alvis 3.14159

Really imaginative and executed designs!

Alvis Pi

Tophe

Wonderful piece of creative delirium, congratulations! I mean it, at 100%. :thumbsup:
PS. Your model is displayed and photographed "in flight", but... what about its take off and landing? I mean "for longitudinal balance", how? Feel free to answer "no landing ever, just forever flight", you know you are here among dreamers or gently-crazy ones, and Realist is almost an insult, somehow... :blink: :lol:
PS./Edit: I just notice belately the title of this topic "never landing", yes, this explains all!
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Pablo1965

Quote from: Tophe on September 30, 2010, 09:45:25 PM
Wonderful piece of creative delirium, congratulations! I mean it, at 100%. :thumbsup:
PS. Your model is displayed and photographed "in flight", but... what about its take off and landing? I mean "for longitudinal balance", how? Feel free to answer "no landing ever, just forever flight", you know you are here among dreamers or gently-crazy ones, and Realist is almost an insult, somehow... :blink: :lol:
PS./Edit: I just notice belately the title of this topic "never landing", yes, this explains all!

This is the idea:

Tophe

You are right: engineers of the old times were delirious enough, no need to invent all by our own! :lol:

Pablo1965

Quote from: Tophe on October 02, 2010, 08:37:11 PM
You are right: engineers of the old times were delirious enough, no need to invent all by our own! :lol:

Today, the future, is not the same thing it was.

Tophe

Quote from: Pablo1965 on October 03, 2010, 05:32:34 AM
Today, the future, is not the same thing it was.
This reminds me one marvelous sad song (tear-jerking for me when I was young) of my favourite singer, Mickey Newbury: "Future is not what it used to be..." <_<