Derby (UK) wargames show

Started by Steel Penguin, October 01, 2010, 02:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Penguin

Ill flag this up in case anyone here is interested, its one of the mid sized UK shows, and has the advantage of a 2 day run,  most stuff here will be for wargaming, and there fore not as accurate or detailed as some model kits, but there will be some wiffing around if the last few years are anything to go by. ( there was a WW2 `46 game last year cents vs the e series, a ice staion zebra type game and a couple of outhers)
and usaly a few stalls that have stuff on discount for the war-gamer types of us out there.
hope folks find it useful
Link below
http://www.worldwargames.co.uk/indexmain.htm
(1st edit for spelling)
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

thedarkmaster

Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Steel Penguin

went today, lots of little lead men, demo games for a very british civil war, victoriana steam punk, zombie apocalipse,  american civil war, a 20mm WW2 game set round op goodwood.
got some brass tube, etch barb wire, and a 28mm royal mail rocket delivery team ( from gripping beast) an idea that i just couldant not purchase...
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

tanktastic43

I'm going for my annual visit. Hope to pick up a few bits and pieces.

tt43.