Martin TBF Pelicanus

Started by Pablo1965, October 02, 2010, 04:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo1965

With the copy of a P-40 nose, and the pieces of many planes, I make this torpedo plane in imitation of a Martin B-10 in his lines but with only one motor and more little. The 30th decade colours are my favourites.

Pablo1965

The Rat

MAGNIFICO! That really is a beauty Pablo!  :thumbsup: :cheers:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Tophe

Are you sure this is a fake plane? It seems perfect to display proudly in 1940 then be murdered at Midway 1942... But yes, it is not in History books and these bright coulours are not for a black secret program ;D :lol: :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Maverick

Definitely unique Pablo.  Looks just the part for a Golden Era bird.

Regards,

Mav

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

Very nice!  Love those colours. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Pablo1965

Thanks to everybody  :wub: To give  thanks a photo:
This pic came from www.fantasyplanes.com

sideshowbob9

Taiidantomcat

The paint scheme is top notch and what a kit bash!  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

pedrospe

hi Pablo, you have some of best world war 2 aircraft models on this forum, your ideas are really great, keep up the good work.

regards

Pedro

Pablo1965

Thanks to everybody, I have three planes with this scheme, this one, a Stearman, An A75...

JayBee

Pablo, that is gorgeous. One of my favourite colour sceme periods.
One little point as it is built by Martin it should be a TBK not TBF, K was Martin, F was Grummen. :cheers:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!