Freightdog whif kit for Telford will be...

Started by Freightdog862, October 04, 2010, 05:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freightdog862

announced in the SIG Newletter! Over to Chris, no pressure...
Colin

Mossie

NEED this info!!!  Oi, Chris, why so slow???
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

Glad to see your'e volunteering to do an article Simon, next deadline is 3/01/2011  ;D ;D

Seriously I opened the news from Colin this morning and the Newsletter is just about to go out at 16:45 on 4/10/10

CHRIS
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

rickshaw

And those of us who don't get the newsletter?
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Mossie

Beat me to it.  Will it be on the Members Download area?

PM coming about an article Chris.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

JayBee

Ah well not what I was hoping for, but your logic is impeccable Colin.
It will sell well.

JimB
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

NARSES2

Quote from: rickshaw on October 04, 2010, 08:18:02 AM

I'll let Colin break the news here
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitbasher

Quote from: NARSES2 on October 04, 2010, 11:20:50 AM
Quote from: rickshaw on October 04, 2010, 08:18:02 AM

I'll let Colin break the news here
And it'll probably become the law to buy one!
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Freightdog862

For those who did not let the newsletter, the kit will be the Supermarine Type 327 'Twin Spitfire'. Price not known yet, planning under £30 but don't know how much under. Will post more info as it makes progress.
Colin

NARSES2

Thanks Colin

I'm already planing my builds, and from the feedback to the announcement I've had so far so are a fair few others  ;D

pyro-manic

Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

The Wooksta!

Is this the same one that Unicraft do?  If so, Igor has lost a sale!
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

NARSES2

Quote from: The Wooksta! on October 06, 2010, 04:55:49 AM
Is this the same one that Unicraft do?  If so, Igor has lost a sale!

It is and I've built it  :banghead: Can't wait for Colin's

The Wooksta!

Frankly, I'd rather build a Merlin kit than anything of Unicraft's so this is welcome indeed.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Freightdog862

Hi chaps,
Well unfortunately it doesn't look like there will be any 327s on sale at SMW, but Paul is doing his best to get me one for display, and it will give me a chance to release it without such a tight deadline.
Colin