IPMS UK Nationals - Telford 2010

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, October 07, 2010, 11:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian the Kiwi Herder

As the 'main event' is closing upon us, thought I'd open proceedings:

I'm at work just now so will update my own SALES list tomorrow or Saturday. However, I do have a very small WANTS list, if anybody here can help me....

I'm after a couple of Tamiya 1:35 M4 Sherman kits - either the 105 Howitzer M4A3 (35251), or the 'early' version (35190) with the skirts/narrow mantlet/early gearbox cover. Over to you lot, sales list soon.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Steel Penguin

Ive a 1:35 trumpy S tank(strv 103B) , box num 00309, the ticket still on it says £17, but ill swap for anything moderish[late 70s on] british in 1:48 ( pref planes unless anyone out thers a couple of the acadamy 1:48th challly 1s, in which case ill take there arms off for em) all the parts are still in the bags the tracks decals and instructions are presant.

if anyones got any of the above mentioned chally 1s ill happily pay good hard cash for em as well.

ive also got a ex libary copy of Spacebase 2000 ( a compilation of  spacecraft 2000 to 2100 Ad, and  Great Space battles)  the Terran Trade Authority book  got it for a fiver, will swap or trade
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Ian the Kiwi Herder

For SALE at Telford:

1:48
Airfix TSR2 with Xtradecal sheet(s) #68, #69, #70 RRP £30.00 (kit) £8.00 (per sheet) - I'll let it/them go for £25.00 (kit) £5.00 (each sheet)

Airfix Canberra B2/B6 & Model Alliance decal sheet - RRP £42.00 +/- (together) - Both for £35.00.

Please note these are untouched (still in their Hannants parcels) and 1:48 !!

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)