Secret Santa 2010

Started by puddingwrestler, October 10, 2010, 04:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed S

Received my package today.  Thanks, Captain Canada.

But it's a double challenge.  A Monogram RB-66 (the old box scale kit approx 1/83 scale) and a Fujimi 1/72 Alphajet.  So tonight will be spent holding pieces of plastic together to figure out what I can do with these.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Army of One

Still not got anything yet.....it was a bank holiday today though so hopes for tomorrow..........
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Captain Canada

Cool...glad she finally got there, Ed !

No post today here in Canada either, so I'll be keeping an eye on the mailbox tomorrow myself.

:drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

proditor

We've had a vicious no mail period here in the states as well, so I'm just being patient.  Something I ordered from Japan about 3 weeks ago is still pending as well, so whattayagonnado?  :D

puddingwrestler

According to Slerski, the post is pretty stuffed in France as well...
Do I live in the only country where the post is currently working...?
Also, as per last year, the end date is April 1st. It's not exactly easte, but it's easter-ish. I can change it if anyone complains to much, but not by that much. As I have indicated in the past I am not in favour of GB extensions. (Probably because I am a teacher, and I got really sick of things when a child asked to borrow a video camera so he could film his major Yr.12 project the day on which the marks had to be submitted to the assessment authority)
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Army of One

Still not got anything.......hopefully arrive before the date.....don't feel like being spanked by anyone other than SWMBO'd........... ;)
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

lancer

Quote from: Army of One on January 05, 2011, 08:10:26 AM
Still not got anything.......hopefully arrive before the date.....don't feel like being spanked by anyone other than SWMBO'd........... ;)

Just a bit too much info there old son...
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Army of One

Ha.....! Naughty boy.....!!!! Not like that......for getting more models......I got two packages coming.....do you think she will believe I got 3 secret santa's....???
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Captain Canada

Got mine today....not one, but two Heller kits ! Both 72nd scale, Rafale A and Mirage F1 CR. Both kits and aeroplanes I have never built before, so that's super cool !

I'm thinking FLQ Navy.

Thanks Slerski !

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

Quote from: Army of One on January 05, 2011, 01:37:56 PM
Ha.....! Naughty boy.....!!!! Not like that......for getting more models......I got two packages coming.....do you think she will believe I got 3 secret santa's....???

Ah...I see your dilemma Hank. any helpful suggestons I may have will only get you into deeper trouble though...Although if you push the secret santa hard enough she may believe it.  As Goreing once said 'the bigger the lie and the more you present it as the truth the more it will be believed'. Ya never know it might work, if it don't then you cam blame it on me.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Ed S

Isn't it about time to start a separate SSGB forum in the Group build section? Some of us have started our projects and are ready to start posting photos.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Weaver

Quote from: puddingwrestler on January 04, 2011, 12:52:36 PM
Do I live in the only country where the post is currently working...?

Yes, unless you're in Queensland, I presume...... ;)
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

proditor

Hmmm, the mail, it disappoints.  Still nothing.  :(

Army of One

Got some packages I ordered weeks before Xmas two days ago......still no SSGB package though......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

Still nothing yet.......how long should I give it before I start worrying...?? Got the packages I ordered mid December last week.......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!