R

San Antonio, Texas - Feb. 19, 2011

Started by RotorheadTX, October 10, 2010, 07:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philp

Sounds like fun, wish I could make the trip.

How about if you do some shelving to put on the table(s) like some of the UK clubs do?  That can increase display space even with table limitations.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Tuck

I'm gona try to make it as well.  Whiffs in tow!  :lol:

Tuck
"I do this hobby for fun not to be nitpicked, and that's one reason i love this place (What-If) so much, its not necessarily the quality, its the 'spirit' of the build or idea that's important..."-Beowulf

Doc Yo

Will probably have to bow out of this one-I suspect we're going to be looking at some car repair bills in the very near future. Regrets to all, and I hop I'll see most of you at the Austin show later in the Year!

sotoolslinger

Dang it Doc I should have the TTA stuff done by then. :banghead: :banghead:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Doc Yo

Now, now, don't bang yer head like that-you'll get brick dust in the paint.  ;) you'll get 'em done, and they'll look
fine.

sotoolslinger

Well yeah I know. I wanted you to get to see them in person :thumbsup:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

RotorheadTX

Just asked for the preceding week off work - heheheh - that should help the completion quota for the show!!

Eddie M.

Looking forward to the trip west to S.A.!
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Alright Folks! We all still up for this? I'm building a fresh piece of meat for the show.
Look behind you!

Scooterman

Yep.  Still comin'.  Might even have a new one or two!  :blink:

Captain Canada

Aw man...wish I was coming ! After the day you guys showed me in Austin ( felt more like one hour )...keep an eye out for the Sweet Sea Kings for me, eh ? And have fun !

:cheers: :wub: :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

RotorheadTX

I'll send you a lifetime supply of Sweet Sea Kings if you grab your hockey stick and go deliver some street justice to the sled-dog murderers!!

Captain Canada

Ya no kidding....what an awful story. Surely there would have been another option other than that. And the poor, stupid man who followed through with it....

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tuck

Guys, I can't make it.  I am currently trying to get a job with the Fort Worth Police Department and I have a ride-out scheduled for the 19th.  4:00pm to 1:00 am shift.  Ought to be interesting...Sorry to miss it, but this process has been going on with them since last July, so I need to stick with it.

Tuck
"I do this hobby for fun not to be nitpicked, and that's one reason i love this place (What-If) so much, its not necessarily the quality, its the 'spirit' of the build or idea that's important..."-Beowulf

Scooterman

Bummer Tuck!  At least you can.............

GO BUST SOME PUNKS!!