R

San Antonio, Texas - Feb. 19, 2011

Started by RotorheadTX, October 10, 2010, 07:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RotorheadTX

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Scooterman

Eddie M.

Sorry guys. Still recoverying from Sat. in Austin. :party: I'll have mine up tonight.
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

We'll start with the What if table. Rotorhead is on the left and Sotoolslinger is on the right with the cool straw hat.. ;D

From the left to right on our tables

Look behind you!

Scooterman

My turn.  Top 2 Rotorheads, bottom 2, Eddie.

Scooterman

First is another Eddie creation and for those who live under a rock and didn't follow the threads, the last one's are Toolslingers.

Scooterman

Others from the show.

Can you say Guntruck?  This was 1/25 scale and impressive.

Scooterman

Some MaK mech modded for underwater ops....

Scooterman

The F-16XL was 1/32 and the F-19 was 1/48 in the Heater/Ferris splinter with Marine markings.  Just noticed the 2 tone grey F-117 in the background has Mexican markings?  Damn, how'd I miss that?!?  :banghead:

The Russian snow thing was neat, and the yellow ship was just cool.

That's all I got, guys!  Enjoy!

Captain Canada

Ooh...I love it ! All jealousy aside, great pics, guys ! I was going to write a big diatribe about the flight characteristics of Toolslingers aeroplanes, but I figured most of you guys have probably handled them already. Mind you, I still yearn to do a few more touch-and-goes with that T-tailed, spatted beauty.

Nice to see all the Helis spread out a bit more. You'd have to see these to appreciate how good they are.

Great to see the P-8 and MD-90 again as well...fooled me, those two !

And I see you've brought out all the high class Harriers, now that no one is there to cover them all in Twiglet encrusted fingerprints !

It's for the best that I wasn't there, in retrospect, as I probably would have broken the landing gear off the Skywinder and flown it all the way home, just to get a true feeling on how she would of handled in a dogfight !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

frank2056

Cool models!
Who made the Russian "flying sub"? Scratch or from a kit?
The twin Meteor looks great too.
And on the helicopter table pic, what's the coax chopper third down from the top right?

Eddie M.

Some of these may be duplicates, but I liked them as well...
Sotoolslingers entries in the contest

Akron came by and showed us a Whiff in progress

Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Look behind you!