R

San Antonio, Texas - Feb. 19, 2011

Started by RotorheadTX, October 10, 2010, 07:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sotoolslinger

Most excellent. I really appreciate the guys taking up my slack. I forgot my camera :blink: :banghead:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

arkon

thanks for puttin up the pic of my plane, i'll try to start a thread of my own (if i can figure out how lol ). good to see you guys there in force among all the rivit counters,sorry i could not stay longer but i was quite hungover from the night before,maybe next show.  thanks again eddie.  Mike
the plastic gods demand sacrifice

RotorheadTX

Quote from: frank2056 on February 22, 2011, 09:37:10 PM

And on the helicopter table pic, what's the coax chopper third down from the top right?

That's a Yakovlev EG.
http://www.aviastar.org/helicopters_eng/yak.php

Mine is made from the Unicraft resin kit.
http://www.unicraft.biz/bigph/yakmorgan.htm

There was also a very nice one from Prop&Jet, but they're out of business.
http://www.scale-rotors.com/gallery/utility-helicopters/yakovlev-eg-eksperimentalnyi-gelikopter-prop-jet

Eddie M.

A few more from Rotorhead.....

One of my absolute favorites from Sotoolslinger

Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Look behind you!

Taiidantomcat

Thanks for all the pics guys! I bet you had a blast. That Russian ski tank and motorcycle are great!! I still can't believe the size of that What if? Table!!  So many masterpieces, lotta my favorites there  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

dragon

Awesome!
Maybe in 2013 I will be a local for that show in that year.
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

RotorheadTX

Just remember, if you're going to attend, you're expected to contribute!  :drink:

dragon

Quote from: RotorheadTX on August 02, 2011, 03:15:05 AM
Just remember, if you're going to attend, you're expected to contribute!  :drink:
If I do the move, everything I have shown on this site (and then some) is fair game in Texas. 
:cheers:
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

Martin H

dunno how i missed this thread.

good to see my pair of "twins" are still doing the rounds :)
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.