Scalemodelworld 2010 -Telford (UK) 12/13 Nov - Whose going ?

Started by Thorvic, October 30, 2010, 03:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dork the kit slayer

Myself and my driver will be attending the Sunday or so my driver tells me. Early o clock has already been mentioned
I have a white fiver left over from the "Nationals" at Stoneliegh thats burning a hole in my pocket so Im already getting excited.
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Dork the kit slayer

Quote from: Overkiller on October 31, 2010, 10:52:00 AM

Nevermind your white fiver, what about Ian's infamous "Framed white fiver"....?  :wacko:

:cheers:

We should book him in to have it surgically removed. lol

Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Geoff

Quote from: Martin H on October 31, 2010, 07:27:17 AM
I know about the Gatsos along the A5. Its a road I use a fair bit
Sorry Martin I was thinking about Hobbes.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on October 31, 2010, 08:00:41 AMMyself and my driver will be attending the Sunday or so my driver tells me. Early o clock has already been mentioned I have a white fiver left over from the "Nationals" at Stoneliegh thats burning a hole in my pocket so Im already getting excited.

Your driver will also be there on Friday afternoon..... setting-up with Chris, and if required with Gary Wenko over on the Japanese Aircraft SIG. Martin, Remember to post that car-park pass on to me when you get a chance  :thumbsup:

See y'all on Sunday - I'll be easy to spot, I'll be the only one accompanied by a 6' 3" pensioner that's cluthching a white fiver and refusing to buy anything that costs more than half-a-crown !

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

van883

I'll be there saturday-when I will bring my P-40Q. Sunday I will be at the classic car show at the NEC.

Van

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Hey Van
The NEC Classic Car show, Niiiice  - Photo's of 60's 'Muscle' would be welcome, especially any MOPAR's..... Brummm   :mellow:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

PR19_Kit

I'll be at Telford for both main days, and maybe late on Friday too, depending how long I stay at the International Model Boat Show nr Leamington. Some of the time I'll be on the Airliner SIG/Cardiff Plastic Aeroplane Club stand as well.

I do wish these exhbition organisers would read each others calenders ad not assume that theirs is the ONLY hobby their customers may have. I'd forgotten it was the Classic Car Show at the NEC the same weekend too.  :banghead:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Radish

ooops, there Fiday afternoon too, for Biggles, etc..

Now then....started a Marauder tonight for Biggles. It's a personal Transport version, RAF of course! :thumbsup:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

kitbasher

Saturday all day (from early on), and Sunday in the afternoon.  Looking forward to it, especially as I couldn't make it last year.
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

lancer

I'm only going to be able to make it for the Saturday only this year I'm afraid.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Howard of Effingham

both days.

and on several stands [USAF, What-If?, Coventry & Warwickshire and Special Schemes..... ]
Keeper of George the Cat.

Nick

I shall be there from Friday afternoon until Sunday night, spending most time with the What-If SIG. I think I might drop in on the Boulton Paul Collection near Codsall on Friday afternoon, maybe hitting Cosford if time allows.

Way back in January I arranged rooms for 6 of us at the Park Inn at a very cheap rate ;D. Could those folk please remind me who they are and if they have the booking emails I forwarded to them?
I'd also like to know who I'm sharing a room with too!

lenny100

be there both days may have a run up to cosford on Saturday afternoon, staying at holiday inn
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!