Scalemodelworld 2010 -Telford (UK) 12/13 Nov - Whose going ?

Started by Thorvic, October 30, 2010, 03:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

Well I'm still waiting with bated breath to find out if I'm going to be sacked in three days, three weeks or three months (or three minutes, I suppose..... :rolleyes:), so given the financial uncertainty, I'm afraid I won't be there. One year......

Have fun folks!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Radish

OK babies....ready to rock and roll!!

Sadly, no contribution for the stand as I've 8 large boxes of stuff for Stafford/Biggles, plus other stuff to survive the weekend.

But it'll be fun.

Leaving at 1pm so should be there around 2pm after buying fuel.
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Martin H

The stand is in the middle of being put togeather. Chris and Ian are sortting it all out. so I can sit n the lap top and type this little missive.

so far the Wooksta, Overkiller, falcon , Genral Melchect and Thorvic are on site. And the wooksta has already aquired his first purchase
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Howard of Effingham

Keeper of George the Cat.

lancer

Be there in the morning. Looking forward to seeing ya all
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Gondor

Enjoy yourselves...................... but not too much

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Martin H

0800 hrs Saturday.

Myself, Thorvic, Overkiller, Falcon & Radish are on site. Rad is setting up his Biggles sig stand just over the way from the unholy trinty. (What if?, R&D, Coldwar sigs)
Geoff, Chris and Duncan are currently on door duty. Im sitting on the stand looking as if im working on this laptop.
Unfortunately,

PR19_Kit

...and I've just had my breakfast and I'll be over there soon. Keep the coffee warm please.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

thedarkmaster

Was coming until about 20 mins ago when my transport plans fell apart........not going to make itnow  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Martin H

opps sorry to hear that.

well the gang has grown. loads of money spent, lots of ideas swapped. some whine and single molt consumed
Unfortunately,

Steel Penguin

came over with my father in law today, said hi to the gang at the  table and Radish opposite. Didnt spend as much as the last couple of years, but got the top of the list item  ( Freight dog EAP) and i think it was the last on the table.  My dad in law got a couple of 1:76 trucks for his railway layout ( also  a wif, " the Wye, Bodda and dunnow Narrow gage) and soaked up the ambiance.  He was impressed by the gangs tables and he liked the classic british airliners table as well.
a well spent afternoon.
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Martin H

0.930 hrs sunday

the gang are slowly arriving from their various hotels. A few bleary eyes are to be seen.

The halls will fall silent at 11am for remembrance Sunday.
it feels a bit slower than yesterday, but im sure the traders will do ok.
Unfortunately,

Tojo633

All
Have a good one, maybe join you all next year? said that before.
Cheers
Sandy