''A'' is for Arado (Bf110 N pics added 11/12)

Started by matrixone, November 10, 2010, 06:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sotoolslinger

Well with all your stuff being so obviously made up I don't see how anyone takes you seriously :blink: :-\
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Sturmbock

Your model pics remind me of an article I read several centuries ago in a German modeling magazine. It was about a Ju 88 night fighter, and from certain angles you could almost not tell if it was a real plane or not.
Not seeking to criticise your work (which looks great btw) but I may have a tip for you to get an extra realistic edge.
I recall that that modeler took some extra care to make his FuG antennae to almost scale thickness. I remember this gave me that moment of doubt; "No, this can't be a model.. OMG!"

matrixone

Thanks sotoolslinger and Sturmbock!

Sturmbock,
I agree with you 100% about the antenna thickness, its way out of scale. This model was a quick build and wanted to build this one straight of of the box. I want to get back to building Focke-Wulfs ASAP.

Matrixone

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Stunningly good builds, the both of them.

:thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

lancer

I do love Arado aircraft and your 240 is a real gem Matrix...
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

matrixone