''B'' is for Blohm und Voss (new pic added 11/12)

Started by matrixone, November 10, 2010, 07:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gondor

Matrixone, thank you for the heads up on the 1/72 kit, I think I will move that up my build list so I start it sooner, this century rather than the next one. I should really get a move on with a Fw 190D based build I have in the mean time but other projects keep getting in the way.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

matrixone

Thanks lancer and dumaniac!

Gondor,
Be prepared for a ton of dry fitting when building the 1/72 scale Dragon Ta 152C, sure its buildable but this kit is not a quick build by any stretch of the imagination. On my build I found the entire tailwheel useless and replaced it from on older Fw 190 I had already built.

Below is a pic that I don't think I have posted here, no its not the BV 212 but it is of some 1/72 scale Luft'46 jets and might be of interest.

Matrixone

Gondor

Very nice airfield diorama Matrixone, that's probably one of the best you have done so far.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

matrixone

Thank you Gondor,
This is the type of airfield pic I wanted to do with the BV 212 but did not have the lighting conditions outside this time of year to be able to do this.

Matrixone

NARSES2

The colour pic of the Ta-152 has the look of a 1945 era colour photo off perfectly  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

matrixone

Thanks NARSES2!

I will be doing more of the ''aged'' color pics on my newer builds.

Matrixone