Where are the SMW pictures?

Started by philp, November 13, 2010, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

The rest are models from around the show that took my eye

NARSES2

NARSES2

NARSES2

NARSES2

NARSES2

NARSES2

NARSES2

NARSES2

NARSES2

NARSES2

kitnut617

Now that Horten/Meteor NF.14 combo looks really interesting (pic 104), I've been thinking about an YB-49/Vulcan very much along those lines.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Army of One

I am genuinely honoured and well pleased that a model I made (after all these years.....) has been displayed.....a really big thanks to Chris for taking  my Maltese Defence Force Mi28 Havoc there on my behalf....a really big  :bow: to you Chris....many many thanks....just a shame I couldn't make it n meet some of the gang,posse,crew........H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!