Whiffs found surfing

Started by thesolitarycyclist, November 30, 2010, 04:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

Looks like the Tumbler met a door wedge.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

kitnut617

I seem to remember a Jay Leno episode where he took it for a drive ---- at least it was something almost like it.

It was it, see right here ---

https://www.autoblog.com/2013/09/30/batman-tumbler-jay-lenos-garage-video/
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

zenrat

While there is only one true Batmobile (1966 George Barris) the Tumbler comes close.

Didn't one of the later Fast & Furious movies have a wedge car in it?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

ChernayaAkula

Thought this one was neat!  :mellow:

Couple more pics on Twitter: LINK!

Israeli Su-30SM ain't half bad either!  :wub:

More pics on Twitter: LINK!

EDIT: Sorry for the huge MiG pic. I had the proper width tag and that seemd to work on my PC when I posted it. Looking at it on my phone now it's huge. Fixed that. Very strange, though....
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

NARSES2

That Israeli Su-30 is very nice, but then it's an exceptionally attractive colour scheme
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ChernayaAkula

I remember a One Week GB that specifically prohibited Israeli and Japanese F-2 camo schemes as they were considered WMDs - whif of mass destruction (distraction?).  ;D
The orange bits of the test and eval squadron make it even more attractive on this Flanker
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

PR19_Kit

Misleading? A Russian pic? Surely not.................  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

ChernayaAkula

Neither the article nor the caption claim it to show the new family of helicopters.

The caption:
QuoteFlying laboratory of a high-speed helicopter converted from a Mi-24K helicopter 2 December 2015
Cheers,
Moritz

Weaver

Nice Fleet Air Arm Grumman Skyrocket in 1/48th, from the Minicraft kit by Agape Models:

https://www.agapemodels.com/2012/08/15/build-report-minicraft-148-xf5f-skyrocket/ (More pics here)

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Rick Lowe

Dizzyfugu

NARSES2

Always liked the Skyrocket  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

Scotaidh

I'm just imagining that with Whirlwind outer wing panels, and tailplane ... oh, and cannon, of course.  :)
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."