Whiffs found surfing

Started by thesolitarycyclist, November 30, 2010, 04:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

Not an aircraft whif - but a rather pleasant extrapolation of BMW's classic E30 3 series car:

More here: http://forautocars.blogspot.de/2012/09/tmcars-says-it-can-turn-your-bmw-3.html

Jesse220

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on October 09, 2014, 03:22:36 AM
Not an aircraft whif - but a rather pleasant extrapolation of BMW's classic E30 3 series car:

More here: http://forautocars.blogspot.de/2012/09/tmcars-says-it-can-turn-your-bmw-3.html

Are they redesigning that car?

Dizzyfugu

AFAIK it's not an official design, rather a body kit for the E30 car that takes its look and design into this millenium.
Actually, I like it a lot - esp. when you see what a delicate and light car the E30 had been, and you compare it to the fat things that carry today the 3 Series badge.  :rolleyes:
I even learned to drive on such a car, even though it was a lethargic 324d Diesel without turbo charger... Ah, nostalgia! ;D

Dizzyfugu

Not certain if we already had this one - but I love it. That's the result when you mate a Klingon Bird of Prey with... a German U-Boat!  :blink:

PR19_Kit

Do phasers and photon torpedoes work underwater? And how about Cloaking Devices?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TallEng

Well..... A Photon Torpedo definitely sounds like it would :thumbsup:
A cloaking device? If it's anything like Harry Potter's it would probably be
Too soggy to be of any use ;D
And a Phaser? That always sounds like it would use a lot of High energy electrickery
Type stuff and that would just be trouble, as soon as you switched on underwater.....
Even if it was only to stun :blink:

Regards
Keith (waiting to be disproved on all accounts :o)
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Dizzyfugu

I rather wonder about the spare tire(s) on the nose...? ;)

TallEng

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on October 10, 2014, 04:30:19 AM
I rather wonder about the spare tire(s) on the nose...? ;)

They're for when one docks in the (giant) AirlockDock to prevent nasty dents etc,
As the wash from other passing Spaceships/Battlecruisers/Deathplanets causes one to gently bob against the DockLock. ;D

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

kerick

Good Lord, is that Klingon steam punk?
Or would that be anti-matter punk?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Madoc

Well, I think the U-boat looks better when it was done in its original Klingon form...
Wherever you go, there you are!

zenrat

Quote from: Madoc on October 10, 2014, 08:45:41 PM
Well, I think the U-boat looks better when it was done in its original Klingon form...

;D ;D :thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

CANSO

Captain Canada

Wild ! Love the rear view mirrors  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Chaos

PR19_Kit

Found this on flightsim.com during my daily trawl through their new files.

It's a UAV version of a B-52 re-engined with 777 engines!  :o

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit