Whiffs found surfing

Started by thesolitarycyclist, November 30, 2010, 04:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 25, 2014, 06:22:26 AM
Apologies to our resident Canadian's because I know they let you in some of them.

Except for that one year when the probability of the Montreal Expos playing the Toronto Blue Jays in the World Series was so high that they had to invoke a strike and end the season..... :banghead: :banghead: :blink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Weaver

Sean Charlesworth's awesome 3D printed Octopod submersible:

Loads more pics and info here: http://opus5.complex88.com/2012/05/its-wrap.html#more
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Captain Canada

That's pretty awesome ! It needs something at the end of the tentacles though, like claws and other tools or guns.....

:tornado:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lenny100

like that instesting reading further that the 3d print medium was breaking down after a while!
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

Dizzyfugu

zenrat

Found this Aoshima kit on Hobby Link Japan.  From "Conan the boy in Future" (AKA Future Boy Conan - A less literal translation) which is a 1978 Anime.

There is also this 1/700 kit from the same anime.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

ericr

Quote from: zenrat on August 08, 2014, 07:38:51 PM
Found this Aoshima kit on Hobby Link Japan.  From "Conan the boy in Future" (AKA Future Boy Conan - A less literal translation) which is a 1978 Anime.

Lovely yellow bubble-windowed flying boat, thanks!

Jesse220

I found a website that has a redesigned Turbokat jet from the abandoned swat kats tv show. And they have other cool stuff too.

http://www.zacharymadere.com/blog/?tag=sci-fi

Dizzyfugu

It's photoshopped, but has its charm...  ;D

Mossie

Or what to do with Revell's Trabant! :dalek:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Old Wombat

I've seen a photo of that, or a near identical, 2CV many years ago - was in much better & cleaner condition in the old pic.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

ericr

some years back I had a try at this :

Dizzyfugu

Kind of 'wet dream' whif...?