Whiffs found surfing

Started by thesolitarycyclist, November 30, 2010, 04:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerick

Quote from: Green Dragon on January 24, 2016, 02:13:32 PM
The J7W is the Hasegawa 1/48th kit and the piston engines/nacelles are from the Hasegawa 1/72nd Nakajima Renzan bomber with J7W-1 props.

Paul Harrison

Good call! I have to look into more of these Japanese WW2 kits. Some cool stuff in there, RW and whiffing.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Captain Canada

Love that one ! especially the look from behind  :wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

su27rules

Quote from: CANSO on January 24, 2016, 09:18:19 AM
Japanese proto X-wing fighter. I don't know if this thing can fly, but I started loving ot at the first sight:......

WOW!!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Captain Canada

I like that one ! Looks amphibious. Amazing how small it is ! Nice to see the build pics as well, you can really see the Wagon bits.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

Way cool. I just wonder how seaworthy it would be with a heavy, armored turret in this relatively high position?

jcf

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on February 01, 2016, 03:34:05 AM
Way cool. I just wonder how seaworthy it would be with a heavy, armored turret in this relatively high position?

Seaworthy?  ;)
Heck it wouldn't be ground-worthy with that much weight on a VW Kubel drivetrain.  ;D
It was not a vehicle known for a surfeit of power.

zenrat

To make it seaworthy you'd need to start with a Schwimmwagen.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

CANSO

o.m.G.
The "Knight-Bike" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:...or the "Bike-Knight" :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

More here.

kerick

Outstanding! This is a work of art!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Steel Penguin

it looks good there, then you follow the link and see that its pose able   geep  :party:
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Dizzyfugu

Captain Canada

Wow. That is excellent work ! Imagine that conversation piece perched on the shelf  :cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

Quote from: kerick on February 06, 2016, 06:06:04 PM
Outstanding! This is a work of art!

My feelings exactly... excellent work done and the idea is really cool! :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Dork the kit slayer

I kinda like this. To my eyes it has a great finish. An F-4L ? why not. :bow:

http://www.clubhyper.com/forums/plasticpixframe.htm
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/