Mi-24V "Bivoj" Czechoslovak Air Force (Hobby Boss 1/72)

Started by ujik, December 05, 2010, 05:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ujik

Mi-24V in camouflage 11.vrp.ČSLA of the November's War in 1989.

Army of One

Now yer talking....!!!!!!....eeerrr modelling even....Liking this loads... :wub:....love the use of the band around the rear...lovely paint job....great build...... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

wacek85

"Earth shaker who feels no pain!!!!!" Awesome Hind and great skills!

Old Wombat

Although I doubt any helicopter could survive in a high-tech hot war zone long enough to kill 3 Abrams tanks and 2 A-10's... ;)

It's a very well-built & painted model. :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Army of One

Ooooh....hit an run....mainly running....result of 5+ missions...... ;)......lovely model
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Taiidantomcat

Quote from: Old Wombat on December 05, 2010, 06:13:54 AM
Although I doubt any helicopter could survive in a high-tech hot war zone long enough to kill 3 Abrams tanks and 2 A-10's... ;)

It's a very well-built & painted model. :thumbsup:

I doubt anyone could down 200 aircraft in WWII and survive... but it happened. with multiple pilots.  ;D

This is an excellent model! perfect paint, great weathering and the canopy is extremely sharp!

Nominated for a Whiffie!
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Army of One

No..No...Thank you for sharing....awesome stuff......my favourite helicopter....how long roughly did it take from start to finish please..?
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

ujik

Total construction time was almost three years, but most of the time I worked on it, so if I just take time to build, and about six weeks. The building site ishttp://www.modelforum.cz/viewtopic.php?f=530&t=28268Sorry for English, English I can not, so I have to use the compiler. :-\

Army of One

No worries....loud n clear...many thanks....great model...!!!!

Just had a look at the build link....awesome stuff!!!!.....do you have any finished pictures of the Hasegawa Hind A..??
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

ujik

to Army of One: Mi-24A would be complete by the end of this year, yet I did not follow him.

Army of One

Ok.....great.....look forward to seeing it completed.....agreed....this guy IS good..!! :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Draken35

John Howling Mouse

Another fantastic Czech modeler....must be a law over there or something.

This is great.  Nice work all around.  Your markings are cool.  That would be one hot pilot and gunner!   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.